Ideas for Breakfast please

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi folks

I need some inspiration for breakfasts. My OH makes brekkie whilst I am in the shower. At the mo I boil 5 eggs on Sunday and have one boiled egg and a slice of wholemeal toast. Must admit I am getting a bit fed up with that. Now I dont do currants etc :sign0137: Something easy for OH - he does not cook at all!

Cheers in anticipation

xxxxxxxxxxx

Toast with lemon curd or marmalade
Toast with banana
Cereal with banana
Yoghurt and fruit
bacon sandwich

Fruit smoothies!!
mushrooms on toast!!

I cant help much cos i dont really eat breakfast. I know shock horror, its most important meal of the day but hey im not hungry when i wake up...which makes a change!
But when i 1st started ww i had breakfast and i would either have crumpet , or toast with marmite cos marmite is free, or a cereal bar anything from 0-2 points. and a glass of juice.!xxx

* 40g of museli with either milk from allowance or 0% fat greek yoghurt
* Bagel
* Ready Brek/Porridge (sachets just add water)
* Scrambled eggs & smoked salmon

x

Thanks - some yummy suggestions there
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks

I need some inspiration for breakfasts. My OH makes brekkie whilst I am in the shower. At the mo I boil 5 eggs on Sunday and have one boiled egg and a slice of wholemeal toast. Must admit I am getting a bit fed up with that. Now I dont do currants etc :sign0137: Something easy for OH - he does not cook at all!

Cheers in anticipation

xxxxxxxxxxx

have you bought the new ww magazine this month only just come out? theres sum breakfast ideas in there! if you want i could write them down 4 you xxx

have you bought the new ww magazine this month only just come out? theres sum breakfast ideas in there! if you want i could write them down 4 you xxx

No I have not bought the mag. That would be very kind of you. Thanks

xxxxx

no probs
they have a section called 4 ways 2 start the day.
apricot and soy smoothie,mexican scramble and chewy banana flapjacks...
apart from the flapjacks nothing else takes my fancy plus it seems a lot to prepare for just breakfast! If you want recipe for any of them let me know. Im thinking i might try the f.jacks they're only 2 points!

no probs
they have a section called 4 ways 2 start the day.
apricot and soy smoothie,mexican scramble and chewy banana flapjacks...
apart from the flapjacks nothing else takes my fancy plus it seems a lot to prepare for just breakfast! If you want recipe for any of them let me know. Im thinking i might try the f.jacks they're only 2 points!

Thank you so much for that Laurie. Let me know how the f.jacks are. Do you know I might just buy the mag I am sure there will be lots of other inspirational things to look at.

Fantastic weight loss so far too - well done

xxxxxx

aww thank you,
yeah you should i get it once a month its good got some good bits and pieces in it.
Last month they had a gorgeous recipe for mushroom burger with stilton and fries!
Its only 4.5 points and is so mouth watering! i've had it 3 times now the last 2 my mum (who's a stick) had it with me she thought it was lovely.

hi minnie, how you doing

sun x

hi minnie, how you doing

sun x
Now then stranger! How was Thailand?
As you can see from ticker - put quite a bit of weight back on :cry:
I have now joined WW and doing ok thus far.
How have you been? How's weight?
xxxxx

well! as you can see, ok(ish), Thailand was great, 5 weeks of bliss, the first 3 weeks I was so good and even managed to lose 3lbs, then 2 sets of friends came to stay with us and it all went boobs up!
I ended putting on the 3 I lost adding on another 6 when I came back, then I wasnt vey well and just comforted myself with food until I got 12lbs over my lowest. Last week I started abstaining and have lost 6lbs, but last night I blew it again and had a healthy meal but a bottle of red wine with it!!
This morning I'd put on 1 1/2 lbs again.

But this is why I've come nosing on WW as I think it will be better for me to just eat healthy.

You are a very strong minded person and when you set your mind to it, you get results xx

xxx

But this is why I've come nosing on WW as I think it will be better for me to just eat healthy.

You are a very strong minded person and when you set your mind to it, you get results xx

xxx

It's great. The meals are so so much better that I ever remember and far more choice. The 0pt soup is a life saver lol It's much much slower that LL BUT you can still live. Do you know I have tried the WW red wine and it's not all that bad ;)
Also like LL you get heaps of support here - Sun I would say go for it. I could never go back to abstaining! It did what is said on the tin - got the initial load off but my does it go back on quick!
A little apprehensive about weekend but since Tuesday I have saved 6½ points
xxxxxxx

have you actually joined, I know somewhere in the back of my cupboard I've got ww points book and SW and (in fact every diet under the sun hehe

x

have you actually joined, I know somewhere in the back of my cupboard I've got ww points book and SW and (in fact every diet under the sun hehe

x
I have - I need the discipline of a weekly "official" weigh in. If I didn't go to the classes I would not be so strict with myself! Some people can do it on their own but I'm not one of them. I get a month pass £17.95 so works out cheaper. I weigh in Tuesday evenings. I must admit I don't always stay for the class :eek:
xxxxx

Back