Ideas for lunches on the go!!!

SparklyGirl

Morning :)

I was just looking for ideas for lunches on the go when I haven't got time to go home or haven't prepared anything.
I've given up bread so sandwiches are a no-no.

My office is close to Tesco, Sainsburys and Asda so I could pick something up.....

Anyone got any ideas please?

x

some fruit/yoghurt/alpen light bar

gosh trying to think now...it's too early for cooked chicken/ham slices (isn't it lol)

Thanks big bear - cooked meats is a good idea and I could have that with some fruit. Think that would be quite filling!

Forgot to mention in my original post that I do EE.

x

Thanks big bear - cooked meats is a good idea and I could have that with some fruit. Think that would be quite filling!

Forgot to mention in my original post that I do EE.

x

The other thing I was thinking was mugshots but probably too early also. What about XL Laughing Cow cheese on Ryvita or just as it is....

I've not tried the mugshots - are they all syn free on EE?

It's for my lunch at 1ish so not too early at all!

x

I have for my on the go lunch today...

1 x banana
2 x oranges
2 x activia ff yog (one for a snack later)
2 x light babybels (hex A)
2 x Alpen Light bars (hex B)

I also have a mug shot handy in my draw (all 1% one are free i think)
and a pack of tesco bbq (or other flavour) chicken as its 1/2 a syn per pack and yummy!! Tesco also have snack pack seedless grapes!

Hope this helps!!

xxx

I have for my on the go lunch today...

1 x banana
2 x oranges
2 x activia ff yog (one for a snack later)
2 x light babybels (hex A)
2 x Alpen Light bars (hex B)

I also have a mug shot handy in my draw (all 1% one are free i think)
and a pack of tesco bbq (or other flavour) chicken as its 1/2 a syn per pack and yummy!! Tesco also have snack pack seedless grapes!

Hope this helps!!

xxx

Thanks! Your lunch sounds great!! x

All great ideas - what about boiling some eggs up to snack on???

Pesty - I may be wrong but I thought it was 3 Babybel Lights for a Hex A??? xxx

I eat on the run - literally! Im a home carer so eat when walking inbetween calls. Mine usually consists on some fruit, alpen bars and some boiled eggs. Not very exciting but it keeps me going until donner! x

I've never thought of boiling some egss and having them as a snack. I LOVE boiled eggs!

Guess what I'm going to be doing tonight.... :D

All great ideas - what about boiling some eggs up to snack on???

Pesty - I may be wrong but I thought it was 3 Babybel Lights for a Hex A??? xxx

Have just checked syns online and you are right 3 is the HEX amount!! Ive been missing out!! lol, i only re-descovered them last sat when i went to the football - thanks for the heads up!! I shall enjoy another one when i get home :)

xx

I'm such a numpty I read it as for breakfast so that's why was thinking it's too early...rotfl

I'm such a numpty I read it as for breakfast so that's why was thinking it's too early...rotfl

:rotflmao: I thought you meant it was too early to be thinking about lunch at that time of the morning...!!!

Tesco do a lush morracan cous cous! its with the hummous and dips! it about a quid and is only 2.5 on EE i usualy buy some sliced cooke chilled chicken breast to go with it!!! soooooo yummy!

Tesco do a lush morracan cous cous! its with the hummous and dips! it about a quid and is only 2.5 on EE i usualy buy some sliced cooke chilled chicken breast to go with it!!! soooooo yummy!

That sounds perfect as I love couscous!

Thanks!

x

:rotflmao: I thought you meant it was too early to be thinking about lunch at that time of the morning...!!!

rotfl ...I think cause I read the breakfast thread & was thinking about brekkie that's why I read it wrong such a eejit...

Back