ideas for mince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowbunny

Can anyone help please for ideas with mince, have done the usual cottage pie, burgers, chilli etc and lacking inspiration! Having a red day and just need to eat eat eat!:p

Spag Bol always a winner I think, mince and onions in Bovril gravy thickened with a little cornflour - lovely with mashed potates and pea's, and if it is Quorn mince then that would be a good Free Green Meal.

What about meatballs. I add soften onion (cooked with fry light then add a bit of water), garlic, herbs and bit of tom puree to mince. Squidge together with hands then brown off in frying pan with fry light. When browned add mushrooms, peppers, tinned toms and passatta. Put in oven for about an hour. Super yummy with salad, veg or even pasta from HB. I love them - feel hungry myself now.
Tracy

Moussaka?

kebabs spice up some mince in much the same way as you would make a burger but hot it up a little or cinnamon is good gives it an eastern taste make into sausage type shapes skewer and put under grill or oven realy nice my family love them

Back