Ideas for tea with Shake to bake in a bag...

vickydink

Determined!!
Having Shake to Bake for tea, just wondering what ideas you lot have to have with these cos i can only come up with new potatoes ad veg but it will obviously be a redday with very minimal postatoes as iv had bread today.

have you tried roasted butternut squash as a potato subsitute free on a red day and yummy

For red:

Roasted celeriac? It's a superfree and a speed too!
Roasted Cauliflower?
Boiled carrot and swede mash?

With mashed butterbeans or similar for the B choice instead of potatoes?

I mostly do red days and have roasted celeriac wedges or roasted butternut squash wedges.

Give them a go, they are really nice!

Had roasted butternut sqush before, it is nice, never thought about it, my problem is the bf is eating too and he may just moan lol!
Defo gna do them in furutre tho for red days cos i struggle with red days really

Can I butt in sorry!! Where do I find these in Tesco? Cheers xx

They all sound great. Been shoppin tonight n got corguettes, parsnips, swede, carrots so roasted is next on cards :) thanks everyone :) bf wont eat the corguettes I bet ya but he can bulk his meal up with whatever he wants. He's really supportive and will go with whatever day I'm Havin then just snack when he wants lol

Fraid not

Season & Shake Mediterranean Chicken, dried, 33g pack 5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Season & Shake Paprika Chicken, dried, 24g pack 3½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')3½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')3½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Season & Shake Rustic Chicken, dried, 33g pack 5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')

Thats how i did it. There were three of us so i had a third so about 2 syns which is worth it!

Back