• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ideas please- how to display quotes at a wedding.....

Hi Everyone

Im looking for some ideas or displaying little quotes or sayings at our wedding next year. Ive got a nice little collection of my and my dads favourite sayings that id love to include as part pf our day but i dont want to just scatter them across tables in case people dont really notice them. Id love something a bit different or a bit unusual!

Any ideas please would be GREATLY appreciate!!!!!!

Thank you all! :thankyou:

x x x x x x x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

A happy downward spiral
What about table names?
Or attach them onto favours? Everyone at the table gets a different one?
Make a board with them as fill in the blanks and have it as a game while you are getting photos done, for the guests to play?
Not sure of anything else right now.

Less of a man each day
Maybe give out little treat boxes to the guests with quotes in them. Nothing fancy I went to a wedding where at the end the bride and groom gave out little boxes to all the guests which had a little heart shaped white chocolate with dried strawberries in. They said they were easy and cheap to make and a little quotation card would go in nicely I think.
I would frame it if i were you, mount it one pretty cards to colour match and buy some sweet little frames, each table can have one?

or print off onto little 'tags' and attach to a little bag of old school sweets?

Love the idea of a game lila loves! Were not sure what our favours are yet so we might have to consider that when we choose them.

Ive heard a few people that have make biscuits..... id love to make some biscuits of some sort i think theyd be a really nice personal touch. Maybe ice peoples names on them. And add a quotation to each. Can i ask a daft question chris - did they get the strawberries dried? And if so where were they from?

I love the thought of them being in a frame fern then it makes them a feature.

Brilliant ideas!!!

Thank you all for your suggestions....keep them coming!!!!

Thank you :clap:

Less of a man each day
,, make some home made biscuits, or truffles VERY easy and cheap because you can make loads of little ones! .. buy some celephane from online, i payed £6 for a massive roll.. and buy some cute colour matched ribbon. its unbelievably easy to make little packages and i think makes an amazingly personal touch and really cute as well as looking proffesional.

I made the rainbow cookies from a goodfood magazine from a few months ago, they were cheap cos i made smaller biscuits and they were very quick. I made them into celephane packages with ribbon and did homemade thank you cards for our engagement do. xx

(tip: cut celophane into square, place biccys (etc) in centre, take each oposite corner and bring into the middle, encorouge the sides to go flat and smooth to make a circular package, have ribbon to hand, once youv found the celophane a comfortable place that rests nicly wrap the ribbon around and walah!)

Engagement meal, oct 2010 022.jpg
The tradition here is sugared almonds.##

Thornton's do gorgeous individual boxed chocolates . It is certainly worth looking there.

Your quotes would be great inside the boxes.

Or something like Fortune Cookies with the quotes in them

Whatever you do, enjoy them.