Step2 810kcal Ideas

Keen75

Hi ! 1st day back...Been to see my CDC and have decided to do 810 initially and c how I get on .. Any ideas for the low cal meal ? I think if I can keep it interesting it will help me to stick with it !! Any ideas appreciated ! Thanks :) x

Hi ! 1st day back...Been to see my CDC and have decided to do 810 initially and c how I get on .. Any ideas for the low cal meal ? I think if I can keep it interesting it will help me to stick with it !! Any ideas appreciated ! Thanks :) x

Hi :) I've just done 2 weeks on 810. For my meals I usually had chicken breast cooked in the oven with garlic, spinach and mushroom. Was delish :) or try prawn, tuna or chicken salad with balsamic vinegar.

Try the Chinese stir fried prawns recipe in the book - that was lovely!

Good luck xx

Hi :) I've just done 2 weeks on 810. For my meals I usually had chicken breast cooked in the oven with garlic, spinach and mushroom. Was delish :) or try prawn, tuna or chicken salad with balsamic vinegar.

Try the Chinese stir fried prawns recipe in the book - that was lovely!

Good luck xx

Brilliant.. Sounds lovely !! Thank u !! :)x

Flat mushrooms with cottage cheese on, just baked in the oven for 20-30 mins are nice :) I added chives & black pepper to the cottage cheese which made it tasty. Mushroom omlette is nice too :)

Flat mushrooms with cottage cheese on, just baked in the oven for 20-30 mins are nice :) I added chives & black pepper to the cottage cheese which made it tasty. Mushroom omlette is nice too :)

Brill !! Thanks ! I had a two egg omelette this eve with mushroom and peppers !! Very nice :)

Back