IF daily fasting 23hours/1hour feeding window

Nomsad

This is what I'm trialing for a month :) thoughts please? Anyone tried it or something similar?

There's a lot on Google but have now changed to warrior diet whichis 20fasting/4 hour eating window which seems quite successful. Anyone tried this one?

No but it's basically the same as Fast 5, you eat in a window each day, it's very inflexible and tbh the losses were not as good as it's possible to eat quite a lot in the eating window

I've been eating once a day for four days now and feel slimmer so will continue with it. I can see that you can eat a lot but in a way you don't because your too full. I'm trying to get the full 20hour a day fast and must say I feel what its like to be very very hungry and what its like to feel full. Anyway will keep going with it and see how it goes :)

Cheers :) think I am gonna throw in a couple of fast days of just 500cals a week in the alotted window too this week see if that is possible to benefit from IF its all trial and error to find one I can live happily with and works!!!! So far so good atm

Cheers :) think I am gonna throw in a couple of fast days of just 500cals a week in the alotted window too this week see if that is possible to benefit from IF its all trial and error to find one I can live happily with and works!!!! So far so good atm

I know there is no one size fits all but I think you need to be very careful about doing this. If you are already limiting your eating time to 28 hours a week then introducing a calorie restriction on 8 of those hours you could be seriously under eating. Unless you are eating solidly for four hours on the other days of course which cannot be good for you. Just my opinion of course.

I've only started eating from 1pm - 9pm everyday this week (except on Tuesday.. or Monday eve as I didn't get hom til half nine lol) and I think it's working for me especially with my early mornings, it's easier not to have breakfast and I feel less hungry on a fast day.. I also find I'm not really over-eating in the evenings and if I do I see where it starts from or is triggered and I'm not "over-eating" because I've only really had dinner :)

Back