If I am on Amoxicillin Bp 500mg 21 capsules can i do CD SS

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Need to know if I can start CD if i'm taking these ?

answers on a postcard NOW !

Advice on the Cambridge website: "Antibiotics are prescribed to treat all kinds of infection, from bronchitis to a septic finger. Always check the underlying medical condition - anyone with a serious infection should not be contemplating weight loss until they are fully recovered."

I'd check either with your doctor or your CDC (if you've found one you like yet) before starting. Amoxicillin is usually a short term thing, right, so even if you can't, it should delay you starting by much!

Good luck

ok thanks for info !

its for an abcess on my gum , so unsure really huh

i would say wait and start CD once your infection has cleared up . I had a gum infection whilst on CD and found that the infection took what little energy I had and used it to try and sort itself out .. so made me feel very weak . The antibiotics themselves shouldnt be much of a problem but I wold let the infection clear up first , the first week is hard so you dont want to make it any harder !!!

thanks guys ... looks like I will now wait till after holiday as I wanted another stone off but will hold off till Nov now .

Back