If I could turn back time... I wouldn't have ate so much junk!!

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Well I should have been joining class tonight, but I'm still off work with this horrible gastric flu/sickness bug.. feeling pretty manky :sign0137:

So I've weighed in at home this morning, and although I can't face food at the moment, I'm going to make sure I stick to plan when I can eat, before joining officially next Weds...

So here I am again, at the start of my 100th but final diet... will post food diaries once I'm eating again.. only plus side to the bug is this quick initial boost to my loss hehe..

I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's losses and nosing at their food diaries for ideas (once I'm better anyway lol)

Good luck everyone :)

Katie

Happy New Year Katie:new_year:

Good luck on your weight loss journey and I hope you are all better for class next week.

Be sure to keep up your fluids if you are finding it difficult to eat just now.

Well still feeling queasy but back to work tomorrow... tried to stick to plan today, it's not very SW but toast was all I could face!

Green Day
2 slices 400g wholemeal toast (hexb)
2 slices 400g wholemeal toast (hexb)
Tiny splash of milk for cup of tea (hexa)
2 tsp clover light margarine (2-4 syns?)

Lots of water and diet lemonade.. here's hoping to a much more varied food diary in the next couple of days!!

carb fest...

Another off day ish plan as still not fancying food. Still wanted to write it down though and try to syn it etc as I want to be in the right frame of mind when I join class next Weds.. doing red/green for now so I can have 2 HexB's... will do EE when on plan properly :)

Red Day
Breakfast: 2 400g wholemeal toast (hexb)
Margarine (2syns)
Lunch: 2 400g wholemeal toast (hexb)
Margarine (2 syns)
Dinner: Small wholemeal roll (6syns)
Lean grilled bacon

Total syns: 10
Drinks: Water, diet lemonade

Total carb fest today!!

carb fest take 2...

Feeling lots better but still have no appetite, I tried a cup of tea this morning and it made me feel very queasy :cry:Any hoo, still off food, I feel a little hungry but just don't fancy anything so its been another day of bread I'm afraid..

RED DAY
Breakfast - 2 400g toast (hexb)
Margarine (2 syns)
Lunch - Small roll (hexb)
Lean ham
Dinner - Small roll (6syns)
Lean ham
Water, diet lemonade.

Hoping tomorrow will be a much better day!!

Well, I still can't face eating a meal, and I can't drink anything with milk in, so diet over the past couple of days has been.....

toast and lemonade... really hope I'm okay Wednesday to start class, I just wanted to get started properly! Having said that, I have lost weight! :)

Back