If you could choose....

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
....one food to ban from production what would it be?

My biggest downfall is crisps, yes I can have them for my syns but I can't eat just 1 pack. I'd like to go back and slap whoever invented crisps!

On a similar note if there was one thing you could make a free food what would it be? You aren't allowed the obvious ones like chocolate and icecream.:patback: I can't quite decide on this one but white bread would be cool. I'd also like to slap the inventor of white bread!

What would you ban and make 'free'?:)

id ban battery things like pancakes and yorkshire puddings!! id also like to make them free though...:rolleyes: but i want never gets!

i am pretty convinced i would actually kill for a proper home made yorkshire pudding.. scaring myself a little now LOL :8855: xx

Ban Pastries, sweet and savoury, yum.

Free has to be wine especially red wine.

Im with you on the crisps laura. they need to be banned! my free food would be takeaways! chinese or indian.. i dont mind which. If theres any chance you can make that happen laura, i would be your bezzie forever lol

I'd have to ban icecream and Ice lollies, they are my downfall and I could eat them all day.

Free I'd have to say all cakes and pastries mmmmmm that reminds me, need to go and buy a fresh cream birthday cake for my daughter who is 17 today!!

Ban - huge packets of sweets, they should only come in packs of 5 then you cant end up eating the whole bag and wonder where they have gone

Free - Cheese any kind of cheese even with HExAs im missing cheese

Ban: Sugar in all forms
Free: French bread and cheese!

those quasantes with chocolate inside :(

I'd also ban large bags of sweets. They are getting bigger and bigger!! On a more moral ground I'd ban all eggs which are not free range.

As for a free food.... I also agree with Cheese. I could give sweets and choc and maybe even cake up, but not cheese. Love it.

I would much perfer it if would like chocolate, cakes etc had higher taxes - less temptation and be more enjoyable as a treat :)

I'd definitely ban crisps, they are my absolute downfall.
And I'm another who wants to free the cheese :D I could kill for a huge hunk of Stilton right now.

Uh oh, all this walk of cheese. *flees*

I adore cheese the smellier the better! Fresh bread and camembert.....

I'd ban pastry. *nods* I could do with gregg's going out of business!

Free - cookies!!

I would ban cake! I have always had such a sweet tooth so cakes and biscuits are my downfall! I agree with Fray - Greggs needs to be shut down!

I would make beers and ciders free so that on hot days like today I can go to a beer garden for a lunchtime pint :) Summer is the only time of year I actually crave cider...:(

Straight away I was thinking ban chocolate cause thats my downfall but think i'm mangering ok. so can i say ban multi packs and ban takeaways (i've just had a email from pizza hut) ban shops having high cal chocolate and get syn values on all products lol
i'd make bread free and type I would even be happy with wholemeal free or brown just I could eat bread all the time its not a downfall cause i don't have to have it but it would make things so much easier lol

Back