if you could invent and CD flavour

ohhh pea and ham soup yuuuuuuum

i love the soups!!

pineapple water flavouring and a coconut shake could make a pina colada lol

an oaty bar would be nice though

a cheesey bar would be nice aswell

Agree with Time4me about the white wine flavouring and perhaps red wine for winter. Lager flavour might help me to down more pints aswell ;).

Seriously though, I would love French Onion Soup and a Chocolate/Coconut bar :D.

some of those can be made already.. hehe.. banofee.. would be butterscoth and a bit of banana.. yum.. i love them.. or........ lemon cheesecake.. get a vanilla pack.. add mix a mousse.. and a little teenie bit of the orange flavouring.. i know it isnt lemon.. BUUUUUT.. it tastes quite like it.. i think so anyways.. i have it as a shake too.. its like drinking cheesecake.. yuuuuuum.. rasp choc shake.. you could get a choc pack.. and either add a little bit of summer fruits flavouring.. orrrrrr.. choc shake.. and put a bit of fruits of the forest in.. or even strawbery.. (but i find that it tastes more than quality streets strawberry ones.. you know that ones that go straight away.. lol.. with the straw pack..)..
but dont hold me to this.. maybe its cos i THINK that it tastes like it.. so it does.. but try it.. deffo..!

Riiight.. Cherry flavouring please.. and a sunday lunch soup please..

x x x x x x x x x x x

Rum...then you could have it hot like a hot toddy
LOL i don't know why i said that. I don't drink alcohol!

Agree with Time4me about the white wine flavouring and perhaps red wine for winter. Lager flavour might help me to down more pints aswell ;).

Seriously though, I would love French Onion Soup and a Chocolate/Coconut bar :D.

I'd need mine full of cheese and french bread with cold butter on the side - yummmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!.....

And yes choc/cocnut bar would be superb - great idea xxxx

Back