If you could make a food free.....what would it be...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Just imagine for a moment - if you were asked by the SW organisation to choose what foods you would like to be made Free, then what would those foods be.

If you could make a food free on either RED and GREEN - what would that food be......

Mine would be long grain or basmati rice to be free on RED.

Fish & Shellfish free on GREEN.

Ice Cream, fresh whipping cream and wine free on BOTH.

What would your's be.......WISHFUL thinking I'm afraid folks , but we can but hope, LOL.......

KFC KFC KFC KFC

KFC chicken chips and all the gravy you can eat. And make them SUPERFREE Super Speed foods so that the more I ate of them, the more weight I would lose.

And Ben and Jerry's too.

I can't think *how* I managed to get myself into so much trouble weight wise!

Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate Chocolate chocolate

Me? Obsessive? Nah! lol :D

I think this was a very baaaad post. Naughtybad post.

I want KFC now. I pass TWO of them on the way home.

Must. Resist!!!!!

Cheese, crisps and chocolate...the three c's!

hmmmm i want all of the above to be free lol!

oh and gravy coz its my obsession of the day it seems!!

oh and sailor jerry rum! defo! its gotta be my fave booze EVERRRRRR

X

OMG I LOOOOOOOOVE Sailor Jerry!

Me and my mate mix it with Dr Pepper Zero and call it a Captain Jack - me cos I love Torchwood, her cos she loves Johnny Depp (and mainly cos we forgot it was called Sailor Jerry and were like 'Hey lets get some of that Captain Jack rum stuff')

Strawberry creams and all Fry's chocolate

Chocolate of any shape or form, Croissants, Lancashire Cheese on toast with best butter, Yorkshire puds ..........

I'm a simple soul- all I would like is gravy (cos it makes anything taste great!) and crusty white bread. Slurp!

luvving the fellow sailor jerry lovers :D went and bought a bottle of it last night 4 taking to leeds yumyum. only supermarket i can find it in is sainsburys and they have 2 quid off it at the mo yay! 13.99 i used 2 have to pay 20quid a bottle out of a posh deli/wine shop place! now that wetherspoons have it tho i am hoping it will be more popular and more places will have it yay!

X

Red wine,,,,no rosé,,,no white! Of s*d it! just wine!

Back