If you stop for a w/e how easy is it to regain ketosis ?

haha she must be keeper if your wantin to get pissed ,pilled and coked off your head meetin her lol]

He is a good student but as a lot to learn, but I do need someone to take my place when im gone.:cool:

haha - you're my Obi Wan :D

I hope I don't turn to the dark side though

haha she must be keeper if your wantin to get pissed ,pilled and coked off your head meetin her lol]

hahaha ;) naaah she's a top top mate & we could do it sober it's just we're both naughty, mischevious reprobates :D

Hi Howdy-Doody, if you take the substances you mention it should not affect ketosis, I can't say whether or not any other substances which may have been added will affect you though... Have a good weekend ;)

Last edited:
haha you nutter.
how ya gettin this is your first week right?

Arrr Day 6 today :D It's going alot better than I thought it would tbh - I've had my LT in the cupboard for the past 2 months but have kept putting it off (mainly due to heavy weekends on the lash supporting my beloved Aston Villa). Gaz is absolutely right... no-one 'starves' on this... in fact looking at the LT bag I would say this is the healthiest I've eaten in years lol :D

any verdit on the pill q howdy ? ?

Hi Howdy-Doody, if you take the substances you mention it should not affect ketosis, I sometimes take a legal variation of these containing similar chemicals and my losses have actually been better on the weeks I have taken them!
I can't say whether or not any other substances which may have been added will affect you though... Have a good weekend ;)

haha ;) Nice one... I may or may not indulge... especially if the pills / sniff contain dextrose or the like...

Skinky... the legal sort you mention - they're not London Underground Doves are they ? I've heard great things about them... meant to be really huggy, lovey & euphoric...

& listed on the active ingrediants are Ketones LOL :D

Ingredients per tablet
Ketones, Dicalcium Phosphate,
Magnesium Sterate

Sure they're only small they won't make much difference!*

* Disclaimer: don't listen to me

Last edited:
Dont do drugs, simple! I have seen too many lifes fubar'ed including my immediate family because of them!

Im sure that you can manage a shagging weekend without booze, might actually enjoy it more and even better remember what happened :) Xx

Back