That letter to LT (long post!)

LOL! Sure why not??? HeHe xx

Three cheers for Jan

Thanks Jan for submitting a wonderfull report which does outline the positives and the negatives. Hopefully they will addresse the points promptly

No disrespect but that is a ridiculously long letter and i doubt you will get a reply. Why are you complaining about the chemist staff to the supplier of lipotrim?The forum is here to answer all these questions and it is very clear what can be added etc, very little!! It is almost like you are expecting someone to say yes actually you are allowed a bag of chips with this three times a day. Look at the successful loosers and take their tips, they are the real people who have the answers to your questions, they know how you are feeling and they know what you can do. Lipotrim is designed to take your dependancy on food away. To make you realise your emotional eating or fear of loosing food or what ever youreasons. It also highlights the amount of food you can survive on daily.It tastes horrible so we dont associate food with nice taste, it is to get us associating food with fuel, energy for our body. As you know the longer you stay on the diet the less you notice the taste of lipotrim. I bet the majority of people involved with the production of Lipotrim have never tried and stuck to the product. Pharmacists do not aggree with Lipotrim because it is a quick fix in the sense that you either do this diet with 100% commitment and dedication like your life depends on it and you stay off rubbish when you complete the diet otherswise yes youl loose all the weight and pile it on with more very quickly. The people who can stick to this and keep the weight off are few and far between and thats a reality not a dig at the product. I know a few people personally who have cracked it and they have turned their life around but i also know many people in a different scenario.
Its an expensive diet, it works in the short term and possibly in the long term. You drink 3 shakes a day, you drink 2 litres of water and you grin and bear it until the weight falls off. There is really nothing else to know on the product. Youl have carb withdrawls, possibly nasty ones but itl only last a few days. There are other things that you can eat and drink that will not take you out of ketosis, anything that is carbohydrate free and yes coke zero is fine but you are then playing with fire because your taste buds are tingly away with this nice taste and it makes it harder to avoid the junk or carb food.
I dont mean to sound disrespectful or like im talking down to you but this is the reality of the wonderful tfr called lipotrim. I think you need to be rock bottom to do it and go hell for leather and the results are stunning and it is a passport to success in the quickest way ever but you need to hit that button in your head that makes your determination the biggest thing in your life from sun up to sun down. There is no reason why any of us can not be the small percentage who cracks this but there is no point in muddling yourself up with confusion and questions. As someone who has been on this before and lost a nice amount and regained let me tell you, if you are on this diet and doing well , dont attempt to stop until you are at your goal and well educated and determined to keep it off because it is very very hard to start again... I admire and respect all of you, lipotrim is one of the hardest things to do but done properly, it is worth every single miserable minute !!! Hopefully i will be able to get back on it soon !! All i am saying is dont expect anything from any staff, this is not their journey, it is yours, pay for your product, go home and do the hard work and you wont regret it. All your questions have been answered in previous threads, just search them. yes peppermint tea is allowed

Thank you for your comments newlife ....

As you can see from my signature and profile I waited until I had lost my weight to compose and send the letter. It was during that wonderful journey - I didn't find one second of it the least bit miserable personally - that the inconsistencies between pharmacies and between LT staff came to light and were putting many people off doing it. It is not a letter of complaint, it is constructive and praises the product and the results it can bring. I agree that it is long but it had to be in order to cover all the points I was asked to include by other forum members in the first thread I started broaching the idea.

At the end of the day they are a business and as a small business myself I would welcome any comments that could help me improve my service - this is the spirit in which the letter was written.

If they choose not to address the issues in it that's up to them - they have been made aware of them - I can't do any more than that. I for one certainly haven't 'muddling myself up' with anything.

Good luck in getting your head in that right place to try to do it again. Although as you say you find it so miserable and horrible each time you try perhaps a different TFR programme might be better for you?

Namaste x

Last edited:
Jan just to add i thought your letter was inspired. Alot of us on here have questions we need answering and as a company the selling of LT products by pharmacies needs to be addressed. they seem to be giving out inconsitent advice which in reality could cause someone serious harm in the long term. It may just be me but i dont feel that my pharmacy really has a clue what they are talking about. the selling of LT is a just another money spinner for them and i dont think thats right. If something does happen to someone then who does blame lie....surely the pharamcy?. but it could have a negative effect on the product and its availability when it has helped so many people.

newlifenow points out that you can find most of the answers on here, well not everyone on the programme is a member of mini's and so dont have that privillege.

im babbling but my point is LT should address the issues in the letter, everyone wants to succeed at this diet and where it might be simple to follow, if we had all been given teh same advice we wouldnt be asking any questions.

so Jan thank you, at least from me for posting that letter and I hope we get a reply.

newlifenow - i think one of the main things Jan's letter highlights is the lack of consistency from LT and pharmacies. And it is in LT's interests to ensure that the advice given is consistent, so that losses for those on LT are maximised and the word spread that LT is an ace way to lose weight.

And as Justforme points out, not everyone using LT comes onto this forum to seek advice or support. It's not even an official forum.

I'd be very surprised if LT don't respond. Their PR is incredibly poor for something which is such a great product and hopefully people bothering to point out their shortfalls will be taken in the constructive manner in which it is meant. Businesses need to be much better at two-way communication with their customers and take feedback on board. (I feel passionately about this cos I work in PR and am frustrated by their lack of good communication, advertising, branding etc etc)

Best of luck with it Jan, I know you'll let us know when you get the response.

Newlifenow,

The pharmacys are paid a commission and earn money from all the people taking LT from them. So it is in everyones best interest that the information they supply is correct and up to date. If one person succeeds with 'Joe Bloggs' pharmacy who are providing good support and accurate information then they are likely to pass the word on to other potential clients and more revenue for the pharmacy. Its not just 'our' individual journey, its a journey relevant to the success of the pharmacy programme.

Well done Jan on the letter.

ok i see your point just adding my twopence! well done on your weight loss, its fantastic

Back