If you won LOTTO or EUROMILLIONS would you consider surgery to lose weight?

i think it would depend on how much i had to loose but its not an easy option at all, all surgery carrys health risks, although a fit/young man (or woman) for a personal trainer sounds good lol:) x

Nope! Boob lift defo though :)
If i won i would easily be able to afford all the fruit & veg & expensive cuts of meat so SW would get easier. Mind you, might be difficult to follow from the caribean island i would buy :)

nope would employ all the people to help me lose it and build a great big swimming pool

Can you believe no one won it last night! £151m next week. I think my brain would explode uf i had that much cash!

Nope - boob job and nose job maybe, though!

Not surgery to lose weight but I might consider some 'improvements' :D ie the bit above your eyelid under your eyebrow - I'm sure you can have something done with that to make you look younger. Maybe lipo for tum and bum and wobbly thighs?

Oh and hire that lovely trainer Jesse someone or other from Diet Tribe LOL

Don't think there's much hope for the rest of me tho :D:D:D

Last edited:
ginlin said:
The little one million on the end would be enough for me!

There was a piece on the news about how £1m isn't enough to live on the rest of your life the other day - some 30ish year
Old bloke had won £1m & given up work. Wonder if i could get someone to let me try it out - for research purposes of course :)

There was a piece on the news about how £1m isn't enough to live on the rest of your life the other day - some 30ish year
Old bloke had won £1m & given up work. Wonder if i could get someone to let me try it out - for research purposes of course :)

Oh yes, and I'd give it a go!

Hi yes i would have my chunky thighs seen to and get rid of love handles we can all dream costs nothing x

Last edited:
Yeh, it doesn't seem long ago since you could happily live off the interest £1m would earn for the rest of your life... I reckon if I won £1m I'd still be pretty happy tho lol.

I wouldn't pay for weight loss surgery, but I would get a boob job. All the weight I've lost has come from there, grrrr. Bf doesn't like the idea of fake boobs tho, so I may have to pay his silence!!!

I would have a boob job :banana dancer: and a personal trainer, a fully kitted out gym, a chef, a personal dresser to make me look fab (Gok Wan preferabley!!)

Not asking much am I??

It would be tempting to help things along a little certainly if you had that cash but I think i would first concentrate on getting things that would help - like my own swimming pool and gym. I certainly wouldn't rule out "tidying things up" a little once I had lost the weight though.

So 151 million you say? Anyone bought their ticket yet then??

Having been in hospital for emergency surgery three times, there is no way I would go back in for something cosmetic.

I would pay for someone else to produce SW meals for me, and for more sessions with the personal trainer that I can only afford once a week at the moment.

And I would love to fly all over the world first class (the seats are bigger!)

I would stop working till I start uni and get a personal trainer in every day to kick my ass into shape. Then once I had lost the weight I would consider surgery to get rid of any loose skin.

Totally go for a boob job. I hate my new tiny saggy titties, I miss my big juicy boobies!

Back