If youre struggling .....

slushy

Silver Member
to anyone who is struggling - i just wanted to tell you to keep going because you really do deserve to feel how i am feeling right now! I am almost bursting at the seams but not in a too fat for my clothes way!

This is the last day of my third week of CD SS and this morning i went to get weighed by Jane who is my cdc. I was not expecting a fab loss as i remember last time i tried SS i slowed down to about 3lbs at week two and 2lbs at week three. So as it was two weeks since my last weigh in i was expecting max 5lb loss even though i knew my clothes were loose and i had moved up two notches on my work uniform belt!

Anyway... i was shocked to hear i actually had a 7lb loss and i came home to try on some clothes i hadnt fitted into for a while:

oh my word i cannot tell you how happy I am !!
I am back in my old jeans COMFORTABLY- jeans which three weeks ago i couldnt get ANYWHERE NEAR fastened! ( i do mean a 4 inch gap between edges of the button fly )
ALSO...
last October i was issued with a new uniform at work - size 14
by May i couldnt sit down in it or fasten it without getting button bulges so they made me move up to a 16.
By September that 16 was dangerously tight - and i knew it was time to get serious about losing the 3 stone I had gained. Now i knew i had shrunk since starting CD SS and i knew my size 16 is now hanging off me but guess what - - even the 14 is now too big!! i am STUNNED and THRILLED.

Seriously ladies ( and men ) jeopardising your success by cheating is NOT WORTH missing out on this feeling. GO FOR IT! This MASSIVE joy I am feeling is from just 13.5 lb loss in three weeks and I am not a huge loser. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow what an inspiring story, you have done really well, I bet you can't wait to go and get a size 12 uniform!

Wow, that is fantastic, great post

What an inspiring post...thankyou from someone who doesn't find it easy!

to anyone who is struggling - i just wanted to tell you to keep going because you really do deserve to feel how i am feeling right now! I am almost bursting at the seams but not in a too fat for my clothes way!

This is the last day of my third week of CD SS and this morning i went to get weighed by Jane who is my cdc. I was not expecting a fab loss as i remember last time i tried SS i slowed down to about 3lbs at week two and 2lbs at week three. So as it was two weeks since my last weigh in i was expecting max 5lb loss even though i knew my clothes were loose and i had moved up two notches on my work uniform belt!

Anyway... i was shocked to hear i actually had a 7lb loss and i came home to try on some clothes i hadnt fitted into for a while:

oh my word i cannot tell you how happy I am !!
I am back in my old jeans COMFORTABLY- jeans which three weeks ago i couldnt get ANYWHERE NEAR fastened! ( i do mean a 4 inch gap between edges of the button fly )
ALSO...
last October i was issued with a new uniform at work - size 14
by May i couldnt sit down in it or fasten it without getting button bulges so they made me move up to a 16.
By September that 16 was dangerously tight - and i knew it was time to get serious about losing the 3 stone I had gained. Now i knew i had shrunk since starting CD SS and i knew my size 16 is now hanging off me but guess what - - even the 14 is now too big!! i am STUNNED and THRILLED.

Seriously ladies ( and men ) jeopardising your success by cheating is NOT WORTH missing out on this feeling. GO FOR IT! This MASSIVE joy I am feeling is from just 13.5 lb loss in three weeks and I am not a huge loser. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Slushy - what a FAB post :D

Thanks for that ! and well done on your success !!

keep us posted....

love

Debz xx

thanks everyone
I am just trying to 'bottle' this feeling and keep it to hand so i can remember it if i feel tempted to cheat in the future!

WOW what an inspiration - i have lost 9lb so far and was moaning earlier that I couldnt see the difference, but you have kept me focused

Well done Slushy!!!:happy036:

Very inspirational post!!!:talk017:

Can feel your enthusiasm bouncing off the page:D:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Hi There,

I have been kind of struggling today, not sure CD is for me but after reading your post im inspired to carry on thanks alot. For me its not particularly about weight loss for me Im more interested in dress size. Think I had a wobble cause I am due on, Damn hormones????????

Great Post

that is so inspiring to hear, and im sure it will give people who are struggling abit of a boost

Back