Ikea Breakfast?

marea_8

Hi guys, I'm sort of new here, (here before, but just started SW again).
Was wondering if anyone can help me syn for a breakfast at Ikea tomorrow pls? Bacon roll? syn the roll? or the 99p breakfast, but skip the sausage?
Thanks xx

I'd go for th breakfast cut th fat off th bacon nd maybe ask for extra mushroom but a lot of places cook everything in fat so i'd rather have breakfast before I go nd just stick to coffee unless ya no how everythings cooked hope i've helped ish lol xx

Aww, thanks Emma, I'm gonna meet some friends, but don't want them to know that i'm on a diet.....AGAIN!! lol, think i will just have the small brekkie, but leave out the sausage and hash brown.
Thanks for replying though! xxx

marea_8 said:
Aww, thanks Emma, I'm gonna meet some friends, but don't want them to know that i'm on a diet.....AGAIN!! lol, think i will just have the small brekkie, but leave out the sausage and hash brown.
Thanks for replying though! xxx

Just treat yourself then be good for the rest of the day I hate telling people i've started a diet again too get extra mushroom or tomato coz their superfree and you'll still look like your having plenty never had an ikea breakfast so not sure wot u can have but 99p is worth a few syns lol xx

Back