ikea

majola

hi everyone thinking of going to ikea tommorrow does anyone knoe what the best thing to eat there would be ? im following ee x thanks guys x

They do a breakfast with quorn sausages. My SWC said they will substitute the bacon and hash browns for more sausage and egg!

Or there's a pasta with tomato sauce which is simple but lovely.

I hear the fitted wardrobes are only 2 syns each

lol x wardrobe with a bit of low fat mayo it is then x could have a side order of bedside table hmmmmmm

I went the other day - not sure where you live, but if it is anything like the bristol store it was soooooooooooooo busy you would have been lucky to get anywhere near the restaurant. Ended up with a jacket potatoe at sainsburys!! Good luck and enjoy xxxxx

Just to let you know that the breakfast is available until 11am, and is normally £1.50 but if you have an IKEA family card it's currently just 99p, and with the card you get FREE tea or coffee at anytime Monday to Friday!

Hellie, we also love the pasta and sauce, but our nearest one has now stopped doing it, replacing it with pasta and ratatouille at twice the price and half the flavour, or pasta and sauce with meatballs!

We're thinking of starting a petition to bring back the pasta and delicious sauce just as it was...!!!

Julie, perhaps it was half-term, it was manic in our nearest branch a few days ago, and it's always like that at weekends!

Last edited:
i usually have a mugshot in my handbag along with pepermint tea bags, but tempted into a kids portion of meatballs with potatoes and peas plus a free piece of fruit!

We always used to have the kids portion of pasta and sauce too when we first started SW - on the little plastic plates! Fortunately, they don't make you use the plastic cutlery!!!

Might investigate the kids portion of pasta, sauce and meatballs - hadn't thought of that, thanks for posting!

Back