ILL AND CHANGE OF DIRECTION

fatstitcher

Hi,

I am feeling very sorry for me, have a really bad cough, no proper sleep since Saturday, can't get into Dr's until tomorrow afternoon.

I have actually rung work and told them am not going in tonight due to ill health, thats 1st time have been off sick in over a year for anything other than my hand operations last year, and I wouldn't have done that if I worked in a "normal" environment i.e not in a dusty/hot print room.

Still managed to go to theatre to see Postman Pat yesterday but it was a struggle, I had to keep leaving the auditorium coz I was coughing but it was worth it to see Ben. We even managed to go out for a meal last nite at the Queen Eleanor, and I had a really nice meal (lasagne/chips and Garlic Bread), and am still in shock as Kevin actually agreed to go without arguement.

Have not been on plan at all until today, (so far) so don't know whether I can rescue things by Friday, but I have been eating what I fancy when I fancy it and its been crap food unfortunately, and its not making me feel any better either.

I have spent a bit of time on the SW internet groups in my hours of sleeplessness, and have been thinking about my own situation and have come to the conclusion to revert to RED/GREEN days with the occasional EE day for times when I need to be flexible, like when eating out.

I am like you I like to have cereal and bread and I also like my cheese, the only issue would be on RED days for potatoes but as long as I plan there is a way round it, and 2 slices of nimble are only 5 syns.

So when I start feeling better this is the direction am going to take. A sample day would be:-

B = Cereal & Milk HEA/HEB with added fruit

L = Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms or a sandwich followed by fruit and yogurt

T = Meat, lots of free veg, Jkt or New Pots (HEB)

Snacks = Free Fruit & Veg, Yogurt, SW Quiche, D/Stix etc

Am hoping that by having a few days off plan and unwell and then changing the way I am following the plan will mean that I can approach things with the eyes of a SW "virgin" - ha bloody ha ha.

Anyway am off back to my sick sofa with Ben issuing his instructions. Bless him he also has a cough, and he's seeing the Dr too tomorrow,
but he appears to be coping a lot better with it than me, oh for the joys of youth.

Am hoping that Kevin will be able to come home from work early as I don't feel able to care for Ben in any shape or form at the moment, but I may as well keep a look out for flying pigs than rely on that happening - but a girl can live and hope can't she.

Michelle

aww sorry your not feeling well hun. (((((((((Big hugs)))))))))))
Your plan sounds very good and when you are feeling better I am sure you will feel more up to sticking to it . I'm a great red day fan and manage to get my potato fix from HEB. Long live red days!!!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Back