Ill...and going it alone (scared!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loll1603, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Loll1603

Loll1603 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, so after much deliberation, I have decided to quit group and do slimming world on my own. I am a student so its really that I just cant afford to spend the extra money on classes during term time, but I am worried because weigh ins were a maaaassive motivation for me and really did keep me on track. I know that I can stay on track but i am scared that doing it alone I may slip back in to bad habits as I have no one to tell me off (consultant ha).

How do you guys who have left class and now weigh at home find it? I know I can do it, just need reassurance hehe.

ALSOOOO, I am super ill and have been for the last few days :( sad times indeed ha! And I have been drinking lemsip to make me feel somewhat better, so I was just wondering how many syns in a lemsip??

Ta lovelies, hope you are all well :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi sweetie
    From what I can gather, lemsips are half a syn each on both plans....

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hun, yes lemsips are 0.5 syns on both plans.
    I go it alone. Yes, you have to be more focused I think as it would be really easy to fall off the wagon as there isnt a "threat" hanging over you.
    I make sure that I weigh on a Monday, that way I have to make sure that I dont cheat over the weekend.
    You can do it Hun, you just really have to want to loose the weight enough!

5. pinktiger

pinktiger Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck. If you prefer to go to class why not ask for a years membership or 6 months as a present for Christmas? Doesn't cost you a penny and you still get the support you've been getting. I'm gonna ask for the magazine subscription for Christmas

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.