• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ill...and going it alone (scared!)

Ok, so after much deliberation, I have decided to quit group and do slimming world on my own. I am a student so its really that I just cant afford to spend the extra money on classes during term time, but I am worried because weigh ins were a maaaassive motivation for me and really did keep me on track. I know that I can stay on track but i am scared that doing it alone I may slip back in to bad habits as I have no one to tell me off (consultant ha).

How do you guys who have left class and now weigh at home find it? I know I can do it, just need reassurance hehe.

ALSOOOO, I am super ill and have been for the last few days :( sad times indeed ha! And I have been drinking lemsip to make me feel somewhat better, so I was just wondering how many syns in a lemsip??

Ta lovelies, hope you are all well :)
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hun, yes lemsips are 0.5 syns on both plans.
I go it alone. Yes, you have to be more focused I think as it would be really easy to fall off the wagon as there isnt a "threat" hanging over you.
I make sure that I weigh on a Monday, that way I have to make sure that I dont cheat over the weekend.
You can do it Hun, you just really have to want to loose the weight enough!

Good luck. If you prefer to go to class why not ask for a years membership or 6 months as a present for Christmas? Doesn't cost you a penny and you still get the support you've been getting. I'm gonna ask for the magazine subscription for Christmas