I'll get by with a little help

*naomi*

Hi all!

I'm joining from Australia and would like to do SW but I can't believe their online services are hiked up for overseas users. Seems unfair when really I am demanding no more of them than if I was in the UK. Some of my family at home in UK are doing it and loving it though and I could use a little help.

I just moved out here to Oz with my husband recently and although I'm not hugely overweight (yet), I'm doing a lot of comfort eating and can seriously see the pounds piling on.

And being in Australia, everyone is super fit and toned. I've been trying to exercise but my problem really is my eating habits. Portions sizes, sweet tooth and too much wine!

So hello and that's my story...

Are there any threads I can start to read to get my head around the SW programme?

Hi and welcome. That is so unfair. Are you able to buy a set of the latest books from ebay? Do they have SW classes in Australia?

If you start a diary thread in the SW section you will get lots of support.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi Irene!

They don't seem to have SW classes over here. I've had a look on Ebay and the books are extortionate. Is there any way I can get the free foods/syn lists online? I don't mind paying for them, just not hundreds of $$$.

I think I'll try the diary thread you suggested. Going to hop over there and have a scope at everyone elses too!

Thanks so much for your reply!

xo

Could any of your friends or family send you some stuff from the uk? Doesn't sound fair at all!

Back