I'll just slip in the newbie queue!

CuddlePaws

Hello lovely ladies and gentlemen! :sign0144:

Oh my goodness, there is so many newbies, its fantastic. I've just joined and I can't weight to zip around and listen to all your stories!!

In short, I'm 38 years old, married with a ten month old little charmer. I've really piled on the pounds during the pregnancy, and so I really want to make new friends to support me and vice versa. I've lot 7lbs so far so i'm on the right track. CuddlePaws will become SlimPaws next year, (I hope!)!

Can't wait to get chatting to you all! xx

welcome cuddlepaws nice name,well done on joining ,we are a friendly bunch on every type of diet going lol........if you are getting stuck and need to cry,laugh or get angry we are always here to help. so find your diet on the forum and dive in and good luck soola x

:welcome:welcome to minis

liz x

Hiya cuddlepaws and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new penny from heaven!! What diet are ya going to follow?

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome guys! I'm doing the calorie counting - more or less. After years as a yo yo dieter I think the cals and fat content of most of the food I eat is ingrained in my head! I don't do faddy diets and I tried slimfast once and got so hungry I devoured a large Maccie D straight after my milkshake on Day 3. Not Good!!

So I plan to just keep a beady and watchful eye on my intake and basically I am sticking to three meals a day with a snack inbetween each meal, (which is either a low fat snack or fruit). For breakfast I nearly always have weetabix or toast.

I've sort of got into a routine with it now, I am only ever in danger of going off the rails when that 'time of the month' approaches, (boy that is a tough few days to get through!)or if I get a bit low then I sort of don't feel happy until I've devoured a box of maltesers! This time I've asked hubby to stuff my mouth up with rice cakes and tell me to shut up, cos I aint getting anythin' else!! :p Ah well, I am ever positively hopeful just like everyone else here! xx

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Well done on losing 7lbs thus far.

Hi and Welcome! Well done on your weight loss so far! xx

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xxx

Back