I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours ;o)) xx

I'm trying to synchronise visits with friends in Tintagel (Cornwall), cousin in Kingsbridge (Devon) and friends in Doncaster! Which is why I was hoping to have the week (ie 3nights) off which would give me 13 nights off altogether as I'd then go into my weekend. I already know that doesn't work in June for Mary so beginning of July might work - IF I can get that week off ... our holidays are mad at the moment. It's almost as if they don't what to give you what you ask for just so they can exercise some sort of control!! Sad! It WILL happen one day though!!!!! xx

I think its pretty easy for me to travel up for a day/overnight to wales aslong as its sat/sun/home monday some point but wont be able to spend a good few days with you ladies xx

It wont cost you a penny to stay here Tanya, just book an off peak ticket to anywhere near Port Talbot. (Bridgend or Swansea if not Maesteg) we can pick you up. Plus call your Mum as soon as you get here,.she must worry about you talking to us folks on here........................:D She is probably more at ease now that you have met Jan.

Yeah ... deja vous (sp?) Tan :) xx

I dont think saving dollar will be a huge problem its holiday from work that will be a pain as its all booked so far - ive got one day spare that ive got to use for my cousins wedding next year!!!!

You girls are more than welcome to come here but i do live with my parents but if its a weekend in the summer they will be in newquay so there will be my room with a double bed and a spare room with one single bed.

Ooooh this really is de ja vu!!x

Dunno Why .....
crazy_woman.jpg

It wont cost you a penny to stay here Tanya, just book an off peak ticket to anywhere near Port Talbot. (Bridgend or Swansea if not Maesteg) we can pick you up. Plus call your Mum as soon as you get here,.she must worry about you talking to us folks on here........................:D She is probably more at ease now that you have met Jan.

hahahaha the I had to text her as soon as i got with Jan just so she knew Jan wasnt an axe murderer or something!!! LOL

I am free guys but can come up saturday lunchtime but would have to come back monday afternoon/evening. I dont mind being tired as mondays are always quiet at work so if worse came to worse i can always leave early using toil.

So are we close to setting a date!?!!!! :eek: :party0049:

OKAY!

0511-1008-1201-0347_Terrified_Man_Running_from_an_Axe_Wielding_Murderer_clipart_image.jpg

:rotflmao:

I'm trying to synchronise visits with friends in Tintagel (Cornwall), cousin in Kingsbridge (Devon) and friends in Doncaster! Which is why I was hoping to have the week (ie 3nights) off which would give me 13 nights off altogether as I'd then go into my weekend. I already know that doesn't work in June for Mary so beginning of July might work - IF I can get that week off ... our holidays are mad at the moment. It's almost as if they don't what to give you what you ask for just so they can exercise some sort of control!! Sad! It WILL happen one day though!!!!! xx

My house to Kingsbridge in devon really isnt far, maybe 40-60mins at most with traffic.

Same with Cardiff but thats about 2hours maybe more on a train (worth it) if we gals were making a weekend of it.

:heartpump:

CITIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got 2 tatts, one as a memorial for my cat who got run over almost 2 years ago and one for the 4 babies I lost. Can't seem to upload any photos though :(

Aw shame - I'd like to see them xx

If you PM me your email address, I could email them to you as I don't have them on an url but on my c-drive xx

I got this one done when I was 20 or 21, took about two Matrix movies to do :D (5 hours roughly). Hurt like a b!tch!! After like the first ten minutes I was like, is it too late to stop and my friend doing it was like 'uh, yeah hun, sorry'.... but I love it and I'm glad I did had it done. With the help of a graphic designer friend I designed this one myself :D

Attachments

• n678275550_1245464_6919.jpg
    n678275550_1245464_6919.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 26
It's lovely Jen Jen, I'm considering having another one. My hubby and I are avid scuba divers and I'd like an old fashion dive helmet on my hip but in b/w only as I'm not too fond of coloured tatts on my body :)

You should be able to copy & paste them into a post then but I will pm email add anyway :)

Jen Jen - those you design yourself are the best coz they really mean something to you - I designed all mine :) xx

Ok, I'll give it a try. One's a bit out of focus though :(
Nope, not possible to do a cut and paste :'(

My husband is an avid scuba diver - that was the main reason for our trip to Australia last month. I went along to keep him company ... I'm such a trooper ;) xx

Wow Jen Jen, that's a fab job! We're rescue divers and we're taking a wreck dive specialty when we go to Malta in May. We'd like to do the dive master or master scuba diver course as well. Am a bit anxious for the wreck diver specialty as I'm claustrofobic and not sure whether we have to penetrate a wreck.

Back