I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours ;o)) xx

Can't open these links will check em out tomo ..... Xx

I can open them but don't understand them :eek: xx

Just saw pictures of syringes:confused:

Me too - p'raps she wants to shut us up ;) xx

HaHa .. what are you like!!! ;)

It's not that bad ... well it is - but worth it if you're so inclined. I totally accept that lots of people are not only not so inclined but can't understand those of us who are ...... and that's ok!! :D xxx

Agree to disagree then eh hunni ;)

Cant wait to have you come to Wales.............I will show you the tattoo I WOULD love if I was 30 years younger!

OH I SEE!!! So you're saying I'm too old and should know better!!! :giggle: ... HaHa - I will get there one day and may talk you round - you never know ;) xx

Oh i better be invited to wales too!!!! :giggle:

Seriously mary when you see the end result and its something that means alot to you etc it really is worth the pain (although to be fair its not that much but then ive only had ankle and hip done!) xxx

OH I SEE!!! So you're saying I'm too old and should know better!!! :giggle: ... HaHa - I will get there one day and may talk you round - you never know ;) xx

Never in a millions years would I say you are too old Jan.......but I think Phill makes me paranoid. About 15 years ago, I said, I think I will have my ears pierced again (had them done once) and I fancied having two earings just the same, but one slightly bigger than the other - his reply was "how old do you think you think you are" I was only about 36 at the time. :mad:

Oh i better be invited to wales too!!!! :giggle:

Seriously mary when you see the end result and its something that means alot to you etc it really is worth the pain (although to be fair its not that much but then ive only had ankle and hip done!) xxx

Tanya.........you are ALWAYS invited to Wales, and him that eats my white chocolate! Seriously, I have 2 empty spare bedrooms, one double and one single (Sure Stevie wouldnt mind cwtching up to Tanya in a single bed) I would love to have you and Jan and John and Stevie come her................MORE THAN WELCOME ANYTIME. What a blast we could have eh girls!

Ooooo I'll deffo be there at some point girl!!

Oh and take no notice of her - it hurts like hell ... but it's worth it imho ;) .... but DEFFO take no notice of him (ie Phil) ... John pulls a bit of a face too but I just call him an old fart and get on with doing what i want ;) xx

Ooooo I'll deffo be there at some point girl!!

Oh and take no notice of her - it hurts like hell ... but it's worth it imho ;) .... but DEFFO take no notice of him (ie Phil) ... John pulls a bit of a face too but I just call him an old fart and get on with doing what i want ;) xx

Day do dat der dont day den!

You can sort the Welsh **** out when you get here lol.

hahahh we must have very different pain thresholds Jan!!!
I'm not sure stevie would come to wales but if you girls and your hubbys wouldnt mind a loner sheep with yous im defo up for coming! Sounds like a plan and a half!!! Me and Jan have met all that needs now is you Mary!! :p xxx

DEFFO......Stevie or no Stevie............................ but if he aint coming, he has to send his body weight in white chocolate;..................lol.

When Phill sees how beautiful Tan & I are with our 'tats' he'll be begging you to get one Mary! ..

.. Tan - I'm thinking v early or late June .. Mary is away the week I really wanted to go! Grr! ;) xx

Ooooo yeah ... Guylians!!! xx

Well I am away the end of june and end of august so I was kinda thinking beg oct time just cuz of money & holiday at work.

Im getting de ja vu here - im sure we will sort something out this year - we have to!x

I am away June 11th for two weeks..............prior or after those dates on my 4 days off are great for me girls.

I think its pretty easy for me to travel up for a day/overnight to wales aslong as its sat/sun/home monday some point but wont be able to spend a good few days with you ladies xx

Back