I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours ;o)) xx

Typically you do do the penetration, but just let the instructor know so he'll take things slow and keep more of an eye on you. I'm sure you'll do fine! Wreck dives are awesome, just think of it like you're hunting for pirates treasure or something, I always do :D

... I admit though, I prefer reef dives, just more to see in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice Jen Jen, will indeed inform my instructor. I love wreck diving but I'm more of the hovering around the wreck to look at the marine life than going in lol. What's the greatest location you ever dived? Mine's the Maldives :D

Wherabouts in the Maldives have you dived Marjam? That's where DH would like to go next but there are so many places to choose from! xx

Sorry to hear that Jen Jen, hope you get to dive pretty soon again!
We went to Full Moon Jan, it is absolutely beautiful and only 10 mins away from Male airport by boat. I'd love to go again there, I've fallen in love with the Maldives :D

Never heard of that one! Another to add to the list to choose from :) xx

Wow - looks fab - thanks for the link. What type of room did you have? x

WOW!!! I want to go there!! :giggle:

Come and keep me company while John's diving :giggle: ... IF we ever get there!! xx

Ohhhh too right I would!!!!!!!!!! lol No chance of ever venturing outside of Europe with Stevie!!x

Who said anything about bringing him??? :giggle: xx

Ohhh lol I meant that he will never venture outside of Europe so I'll have to go with friends!! :giggle: xx

We had a beach cottage with an outside shower AND bathroom, it was paradise!

And you know what the best part was? No kids! Not that I don't like kids, but the island is very small so if you're there on your honeymoon you don't want whining kids around you do you? Not for that kind of money lol

Sounds like a dream! Especially the no kids bit!! I LOVE kids but time and place and all that ;) xx

I SO agree with you Jan! :D

Back