IM A BIG FAT CHEAT

Sparkles*

Hi everyone,

Well ive a huge confession to make, IM A BIG FAT CHEAT.
Im soooo disgusted with myself it all started on friday was feeling a
little down, and was home alone watching TV when I just caved I just got a huge urge to eat some food, I know i wasnt even hungry but I just wanted to eat... and yes you would think after doing so well I would have had something sensible but NO i wasnt ended up having not one but TWO PACKETS OF CRISPS plus have a packet of CHOC DIGESTIVES...and then because I cheated Friday night
I done the same bloody thing again tonight had a packet of crisps and they werent even lying about the house I actually went to a shop and bought them.... I feel more down now than I did on Friday Im so annoyed with myself... But 2moro is Monday and Im going to start again.Just feel so guilty!!!!

Rachie

Hi Sparkles.........whats done is done. There is no point beating yourself up about it. What you have had is not likely to put weight on........especially if you've been a good girl the rest of the time. Its just maybe put the weight loss on hold a few days until you get into ketosis again.

Good luck hun........YOU CAN DO IT...you've had great weight loss up to now.
x

As Sharon said, you can't change what's already been done, but you CAN get right back on to it! It happens hun, and you can only look forward now. Sending big hugs to you xxx

Just focus on keeping to the diet next week! You can do it!!

Put it behind you and move on but remember how you feelt about yourself after you had done it and hopefully it will stop you doing it again. I have done it too so dont think you are the only one pet. x

Hey!!!!

Thank you all so much for you support and lovely comments, feel
a lot better today thank god !!! Managed to drink all my water and shakes plus I even went for a hour long walk all by myself ... so feeling a lot more motivated plus I had a few nice comments passed to me today... people saying how well I looked and how much smaller my face has got lol...

Thanks again.. I really dont know what I do without this site and all my new friends.:thankyou:

pick your self up and move on you've done so well and you can do it . how did you get on today

You CAN do it!!!

Back