I'm a Big Looser

THAI CHILLI

Gain 2lbs and I don't know because I've been starving myself with salads and fruits so what went wrong:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMG how devastating babes...could it be because you are "starving" yourself? If you eat below 800cals per day your body goes into "starvation mode"...? I don't know, I'm no expert but maybe try and up your calorie intake (I know that sounds stupid when we're talking "diets" lol!) and make sure each meal/snack is every few hours to keep your metabolism up.

Exercise can be key in a lot of diets too as it increases your metabolism and fat burn..might be worth a try if you're not already doing a little bit daily/every other day.

The only other thought would be your water intake..maybe try and up it a little bit to see if that helps, but not excessively of course as that can do damage.

Are you due on soon? Maybe having too much salt and therefore retaining fluid? Just some food for thought (maybe not the right phrase!)........chin up hun, you may get a wonderful surprise next week and lose big to make up for this week.

Take care babes xxx

i know how it feels babes, i was ready to give uo after i gained a lb and i thought ive been starving myself!!! so i decided this week i will force the snacks down and ive had all my snacks all my water andmy meal and the scales are looking good... before i just couldnt manage a snack but i think if you have your food and do a bit of exersize you should be able to drop some weight! good luck honey xx

Thank you so much guys for your comments it really helps expecially when you have a family who you can't share anything with them, that my 8 and 3 year old boys.

Back