Im a bit mad actually

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 29 March 2009.

SLACK ALICE Well-Known Member

..Yes I am a bit mad ...not nutty mad , but annoyed mad -

You see I have this favourite top that I always wear and I put it on this morning and wot ....?? The hell hangs like a bag of poo !!!...looks like it's going onto
    the pile .:cry:

(its taken me ages to work out how I add pictures !!!!)

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      File size:
      58 KB
    • me2.jpg
      File size:
      57.5 KB
    Last edited: 29 March 2009
  2. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

:eek:wow it is hanging off lol
  3. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

It is hard when a favourite item no longer fits or suits, but hey! maybe it is time for a 'new' favourite top is a new skinny size!!
  4. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Definitely... out with the old and in with the new. You're doing great!
  5. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Well-Known Member

Nearly car boot season, can't wait, sell old clothes and buy new ones with the cash!
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

Nice that it's hanging off you but sad if it's a fave top. Could you undo one or two buttons at the bottom and tie it at the waist, sort of 70's style iykwim?
  7. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

I know the feeling! I put on my white linen trousers last week, walked accross the room and they were round my ankles... literally!!! Argh!!!

But then, there's the positive side too of course... you are looking great! :)
  8. StephHowitt

StephHowitt You only live once..

I love some of my clothing that won't fit when I loose weight :( But I already have a wardrobe of size 8's I can't wait to finally wear at hopefully some point this year!!
  9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

You could take it in at the sides so that it looks more tailored and will show off your curves Hun!

Looking good!
  10. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

OR you could put a belt round your waist if you like that kind of look - I'm doing that with a lot of my clothes at the moment becuase they are hanging off me!

And yes can't wait for car boot season so I can get rid of some old stuff!
  11. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Good for you - but I know what you mean x