IM A FAILURE

will

on day 11, BUT just had 2 slices of ham, have i messes up really bad? im missing food so much today:wave_cry:

No you havent messed up hun but dont do it again! Down lots of water and move on xxx

One of the better things you could have ish, but stop cheating and crack on. Baddun! x

Awww, c'mon!

Step away from the fridge and forget about the evil ham! (The Swine!:D)

You are doing so well, please don't let yourself down!

I know it can be tough, but think of the lovely, sexy, gawjuss new you in the summer in lots of lovely new clothes.....

Now move on!

Lisa xx

Ham is not a problem hun. It will in no way affect this weeks weight loss.......thats not to say you should eat it regularly. If I ever had a week moment I'd often eat a slice of cooked meat. I knew it wouldn't kick me out of ketosis and got me through the tough times.

Hope last night was not too long a drag....I had to get up at 6.30 this morning....I was knackered LOL.xx

you'll be find but stop now cheating gets you no where off out for a walk/cinema whatever take your mind off food you'll be fine!!

so i will be ok then? i dont know why i done it, thanks for your support everyone i really struggle when im at work and ive 2 more 12hr night shifts to get through. but then i ate the ham at home!!! oh blimey whats wrong with me:cry:

Don't be too hard on yourself you can't change it so accept it and move on. You're doing so well don't let one little slip up set you back. Keep up the fab work xx

on day 11, BUT just had 2 slices of ham, have i messes up really bad? im missing food so much today:wave_cry:
I ate ham & cheese in my first week...lost 8lbs and like everyone has already said it won't affect your loss ...but if you start picking you could start doing it every week...jyst remember the first week or so are the hardest and think of your goal!!!! Now lock the fridge and no more ham xxxx

chin up chuck :) you can do this!! like the ones in the no say its not gonna mess things up and tomorrow is a new day! x
hehe bellyflop ''the swine'' like it! x

Back