IM A FAILURE

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by will, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. will

will Full Member

on day 11, BUT just had 2 slices of ham, have i messes up really bad? im missing food so much today:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No you havent messed up hun but dont do it again! Down lots of water and move on xxx

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    One of the better things you could have ish, but stop cheating and crack on. Baddun! x

5. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Awww, c'mon!

Step away from the fridge and forget about the evil ham! (The Swine!:D)

You are doing so well, please don't let yourself down!

I know it can be tough, but think of the lovely, sexy, gawjuss new you in the summer in lots of lovely new clothes.....

Now move on!

Lisa xx

6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Ham is not a problem hun. It will in no way affect this weeks weight loss.......thats not to say you should eat it regularly. If I ever had a week moment I'd often eat a slice of cooked meat. I knew it wouldn't kick me out of ketosis and got me through the tough times.

Hope last night was not too long a drag....I had to get up at 6.30 this morning....I was knackered LOL.xx

7. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you'll be find but stop now cheating gets you no where off out for a walk/cinema whatever take your mind off food you'll be fine!!

8. will

will Full Member

so i will be ok then? i dont know why i done it, thanks for your support everyone i really struggle when im at work and ive 2 more 12hr night shifts to get through. but then i ate the ham at home!!! oh blimey whats wrong with me:cry:

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Don't be too hard on yourself you can't change it so accept it and move on. You're doing so well don't let one little slip up set you back. Keep up the fab work xx

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I ate ham & cheese in my first week...lost 8lbs and like everyone has already said it won't affect your loss ...but if you start picking you could start doing it every week...jyst remember the first week or so are the hardest and think of your goal!!!! Now lock the fridge and no more ham xxxx

11. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    chin up chuck :) you can do this!! like the ones in the no say its not gonna mess things up and tomorrow is a new day! x
    hehe bellyflop ''the swine'' like it! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.