I'm a NEWBIE... Hiya!!

*Annette*

Just wanted to say HI to you all.

Joined SW last week and lost 3.5lbs which was pretty good seeing as I have already lost 1 3/4 stones on my own.

Having a bad 2nd week, but trying to keep on top of things despite alot of problems helath wise at home.

How do I make a pretty tracker thingie at the bottom of the page?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to "know" you and of course to being slim... my sister has just reached target so I cant have her skinny and me not ;)

Annette xxx

Not sure about the tracker thing but welcome and good luck, My sister is also doing SW so we have a little competition going (friendly of course :eek:) although i'm slipping a bit!! :)

Hiya, am a newbie too!

I am due to join Slimming World next Thursday so have been reading up on it and it looks like a really good plan! You can eat so much !!

Fingers crossed I am can get rid of this belly for a beach body to die for !!!!! ha ha ha!!

Hi Annette and Katerpillar :-D

Welcome to this site and to SW!
Great site - lots of advice and support - everyone is very friendly and welcoming!!!
SW is excellent too - one of the best decisions that I've ever made!
xx

Hi Annette, Katerpillar (I want to call you Kate but something says you might be a Kat?) and Amanda! Welcome to all of you, and best of luck for this journey :) xxx

Hi Annette, Katerpillar (I want to call you Kate but something says you might be a Kat?) and Amanda! Welcome to all of you, and best of luck for this journey :) xxx

Thank you 10st10lbs! I can tell this forum is going to be just what I need! (and yes, it's Kat!! :))

Back