i'm a newbie to this site!!

KellyB1

hi there, have been coming on and having a looksee as to what goes on on the site and looks really helpful! started my weight loss journey (again!!) last week and am doing slimming world from home, 2 1/2 lb lost so far... :)

Last edited:
Hi Kelly and welcome! I joined here yesterday. I've just started a weight loss regime too! Good luck with yours... you seem to be doing great so far!! x

thank you everyone for your kind comments!! lost another four pounds this week!! really pleased , thats 6 in total!! am determined this time to shift the weight and am feeling really positive at this moment in time, lifes all good at the minute!! this site really is a great help too, and there seems to be lots of lovely people too!!

Hi I've just joined tonight I'm doing sliming world been doing it for about 7 months been a long road but im almost at my 2 stone award I go on tues night and I need to loose 3and a half pound to get my 2 stone award :) x

hi shelli31 well done on your fab weight loss so far!! i am also doing slimming world but just on my own from home, have done it before and been to meetings etc have lost six pounds in the last two weeks and am determined this time to shift the weight!!

That's ace I've got a holiday in October 12 weeks time and I want to stick with it and loose 2 pound a week almost another 2 stone I want to loose 6 stone in total but I really find talking to people in the same situation helps so much :) xx

Hello to one kelly from another. :)

I'm also new - doing weight watchers though. Never done it (tell a lie did it 11 years ago but the plan is so different)
I have done slimming world before with good results but felt like a fresh start with a new plan.

Good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Kelley x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello to one kelly from another. :)

I'm also new - doing weight watchers though. Never done it (tell a lie did it 11 years ago but the plan is so different)
I have done slimming world before with good results but felt like a fresh start with a new plan.

Good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Kelley x

hi kelley!! good luck with your weight loss journey too!! i did slimming world about three years ago, lost three stone then lost my mojo and its all gone back on plus more... but i'm feeling it again now and plan to give it all i've got!! my mum did weight watchers and did really well but i never felt it was the right plan for me. doesn't matter whick programme you are on we are all on the same journey!! great to hear from you, hope all is going well x

:)

Hello again

Things aren't going too bad thanks how
About you?
I'm still getting used to the plan and the points in things. It's hard going but if in doubt I'm leaving it out lol. Can't wait to
Get weighed on thurs just to see if it's working :)

Kelley

if in doubt leave it out...

hi kelley, hows things? fell off track alittle yesterday but straight back on it today!! have had the exact same convo today with my mum, if i dont know the syn value of something then it isnt passing the lips!! you can so easily blow it without realising!!! i am sure that if you have stuck to plan then you should be fine at your weigh in, which in turn will give you a boost to carry on the following week so good luck!! x :)

Hello

I've really struggled the last two days with cravings. Its my time of the month and I was a week late so feel like a pregnant cow!! Ha! I am literally wanting to eat my own weight in chocolate but I've settled for a WW Jaffa cake bar every night but it's certainly no galaxy replacement. But I know if I have a galaxy bar I just won't stop at one. Also tonight we had indian takeaway - I had tandoori chicken so stated within points just hope I didn't ruin a weeks worth of good effort. Will let you know tomorrow though.

Kelley x

hope you get a good result kelley today, you will have to let me know, take into consideration the 'time of the month' though when you get weighed in... you might be surprised with a good loss!! and then you'll get that boost you need to spur you on next week! good luck!!! x

:fingerscrossed: kelly

Hi Kelly

I lost 2 lbs. Am happy of course I am but still also a bit disappointed if that makes sense.

hi kelley. well done on losing two pounds this week!! i lost one pound, which normally i would be pretty disappointed with but a pounds a pound and as long as its coming off i'm happy!! expected to lose less this week after having lost four lb last week tbh and just gonna start afresh now for the new week x x :)

Well done :) as you say a loss is a loss - if we hadn't been dieting no doubt we'd have gained that amount.

Hope you have a good weekend. We are camping tonight. Just been planning my food for the weekend - and alcohol uses more points than actual food. Oh dear lol

Back