Im a newbie!!!

Trins

Hi, I'm new n don't really know wat th say....but went to doctor and was told to loose 20 pounds...that was two weeks ago roughly. I weighed 12 stone 6 pounds, 174 pounds. I had done ww previously but didn't last too long!! Last year I did Weight Loss Motivation Clinic, which nearly bank rupted me n lost over a stone n then i put it all back on! the doctor advising me, was a kick in the ass! My Bmi measured 29 and she told me I'd be in the obese section if I didn't control my eating!! I know she sounded harsh but i suppose if I didn't control my eating, another year I'd be another stone heavier!! I can be quiet active but I lack consistency with my exercise!! I pretend that the weight doesn't bother me but I hate not fitting into my favourite jeans!! Damn LEGGINGS!!!!! I am an emotional eater and I eat when I am bored!! Which really is no excuse!! I am a person who just needs to control their eating! I loose control and 'spiral'. I've started doind WW myself!! I've given myself 22 points and in my first week, I lost 4 pounds, tomorrow is my WI...i'm doing it with a girl from work! we text eaxh other to motivate each other concerning our weight!!! It actually kindof upsets me talking bout my weight...even writing this!! Anyhow, hopefully the WI goes well tomorrow n hopefully I'll fighure out how to use this site...its a bit daunting!!! anyway...all yopur stories and ideas are reallly interesting and gives one hope:::))) Thanks!!! Trins

Good Luck Trins!

It's great that you have a work buddy to keep you going and now you have all of us too.

Best way to figure out the site is to explore, explore, explore! I'm fairly new too but think I'm beginning to get to grips with it - if only dieting were as easy!

Good luck tomorrow and whatever happens just stick with it!
Cathy x

Hi and welcome. Can I just ask if you have made an error on your height as it doesnt correspond to your BMI being 29.

I know! I put in my weight as 11 stone 6 instead of 12 stone 6 and I can't figure out how to change it back!!! I'm sure I'll figure it!!!

Oh dear. Press user CP, then EDIT YOUR DETAILS, scroll down and change the ones that have blipped on you

EDIT: Ah, you've sussed it

Back