Im a newbie!

Ellejay156

Hi everyone,

I joined here today! And after much deliberation i have decided to join slimming world (for about the 5th time).

I am 24 female and married, i currently weigh about 18st and am miserable!

I have a very supportive hubby but i need to get this weight off as we want to try for a family.

Anyways that me!

XxX

Re-joined today myself. Know it works. Totally my fault it didn't in the past but really motivated this time. Good luck. We can do it x

thanx val,

i had a look around for the thread but cant find it. lol, there are so many.

im going to class on Thur getiing all new books and hopefully the new shopping guides and things like that.

its soooo nice to have people to talk to.

Hi I started slimming world today and I am using the mini mins app! I don't have a clue what in doing so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong forum haha. I weigh 15st and would like to be down to 10st 7pm by September 2012 as I am getting married then. Would just like to say hi and good luck to everyone x

Apologise for spelling mistakes too! Stupid iPhone changes words without any warning! x

hi and welcome all to the forum, this is a great place to come for help and support everyone very friendly and feel free to ask any questions
looking forward to chatting
becca x

Thank you! I was on Cambridge diet before Christmas and had an amazing weight loss but also ended up with bald patches on my head and gallstones through rapid weight loss! This resulted in me having my gallbladder removed and at the age of 26 I now have IBS because of my lack of gallbladder :s , anyway I have decided to do SW as it is slower and healthier (opinion) xx

Back