I'm a newbie

Hi All, hope you are all well
I'm a newbie here, I am hoping to start SS on saturday. I've 'lurked' here for a couple of days and finally had the nerve to register. You all sound a frienldy bunch and look forward to gettting to know you all. :)

Rosie x

Hiya Rosie, Welcome along. Your right everyone is very friendly and supportive, this is the perfect place to come for advice.
How much are you wanting to loose? ive been on SS for 4 weeks tomorow and so far have lost 21lb but have another WI tomorrow so hopefully it will be more by then. CD is hard but the results make it bareable!
Good luck with your CD journey x

Hi and welcome.

Hi and welcome to this amazing roller coaster of a ride. We are all here ready to offer support and advice whenever you need. Good luck with it and let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Hi Rosie and welcome to the fabbiest weight loss support site ever x

Hiya Rosie...good luck on starting CD and welcome to the forum :) xx

Hi Rosie!

Good luck for Saturday, remember to keep us updated and if u ever have any questions--no matter how big or small plz dont be afraid 2 ask!

Welcome, hoping to get to know u better x

Hi Rosie, congrats on joining mini's the best support network you could ever find as we all know what you are going through with your weight loss struggles.

Good luck with your diet. SS is fantastic but you need to be very very strong during the first few days. Keep posting on here for encouragement and we will help you through it.

Hellooooo Rosie! :wavey:

Hi Rosie!

Good luck on Saturday I'm sure you will love the diet and minimins! This is the best forum ever, everyone is so friendly the mutual support is invaluable.

Are you looking forward to starting?

Hi all,
Many thanks for your replies.
I would like to take about 6 stone off, more if possible. I did lighter life about 4 years ago and achieved a 12 stone loss, however i've put about 6 of it back on. So here i am starting the weight loss journey again. I am however determined the weight is not going back on again!! So when I start i'll be here and when i'm having a weak moment this will be my first port of call for support as you've all been there!;)
Thanks
Rosie

Welcome Rosie and good luck! Vicky xx

Back