I'm a newbie.

highheels24

Hi everyone I am starting Slimming World tomorrow after doing Cambridge. I have lost 2 stone on Cambridge and have another stone and a half to lose but just can't do Cambridge anymore, I haven't really done it properly since December. I have lost weight on SW once before but last time i tried it I failed miserably. Has anyone else lost weight on SW after doing Cambridge? I'm really excited for starting and getting to know people on here. I found the Cambridge Dieters forum really helped me (not the one on here, the dedicated one.) Any advice welcome xx

Hi

Welcome!! you will certainly find this forum supportive and and very helpful not just for SW issues , but for just about anything.
Have a good read of all the info in your pack, any questions I am sure your consultant can help if not here is the place to post.

I would suggest that you stock up for the week and choose what plan would best suit your life style.

Good luck

Regards
Phil x

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your SW journey ~ this forum is a lifeline really ~ everyone is supportive and friendly and you can always pick up great tips and recipes. I find the SW mag useful too. xx

HI, yes me :D

I done cd then switched to sw, I have lost weight with SW fine, obviously my losses aren't as drastic, but I lose about 2lbs a week, which I'm more than happy with considering I can actually eat solid food :D

Good luck with SW ;)

Back