I'm a plonker

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
So I thought slimming world would be the easier option BIGGGGGG mistake. Was doing really well and people at group were excited cause they'd lost 2lb in a week. I thought 'wtf' I was losing 1lb a day on LT. I carried on trying to be good but opened a bottle of wine on my first weekend... bang... off the waggon. It went downhill from there:cry:I ate so much crap. I HAVE GOT TO DO LT and stick at it. It's so nice to see how much some of you have lost and I'm so annoyed that it could've been me. I've booked a family holiday for the 1st June and it means there is still just enough time to get to goal with 1 week refeed. Someone please give me a kick up the arse. Tomorrow is Day 1 (again!) Missed you all x

welcome back... this time if you're struggling come straight to me for some arse kicking! sorry about photos.. I fell off that bandwagon.. work is way too busy

I also thought about slimming world but knew that I would buckle with so much temptation in front of me. Welcome back to LT. You know you can do it. You have plenty of time before your holiday and you will look so good in your holiday clothes. Keep logging on for the support and good luck!

your not far from me I will nip around and kick you up the arse, cos thats all you need, now get a grip and get on with it, its a walk in park!!

Thanks everyone. I've created a chart (totally anal) it's got dates and everything highlighted. I'm trying to make it easier on myself by seeing how many days I have to do it for. A turning point was thinking 'I'll sit with R (the baby) on the side while hubby takes my little boy swimming' Then I thought that's bloody stupid, I should be going swimming with them.

Scunny! Cottage Beck Rd

I like smacking people!! Come on you CAN do this hun, head down and get on with it! :p:D

xx

life after LT is good until you mess up which i did and gained a couple of stone but a another 12 weeks i will be happy as ever

BIG FAT KICK!! get back on to LT if you think its the best thing for you. I dont think I could have been happy with losing 2lbs a week and especially after being on LT I couldnt settle for anything less

Gaz - you starting again?

Yeah, just want to get this couple of stone off. I have let myself go this last 3 months, so just getting on track again. Just think I was 20st this time last year so to lose a couple is not such a huge deal. xxx

Hiya,
Just wanted to to say that, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure that all of us have fallen off the wagon more than once. I think the key is 'Baby steps'. I take things one day at a time, if i have a blip one day i just get on with things again asap. Too many times in the past i have had been dieting and had blips and ended up putting all weight loss back on cos i felt so disappointed in myself.
This time around I have adopted a better way of thinking and I have lost 13lbs in 2 weeks and that includes 2 off diet days.
Good luck!
Sharon xoxo

What are you like!! I kinda guessed that you'd be doing something similar after your last post but I'm glad you're back! This diet is totally worth it and you know we're here if your having any tough moments!

Soph
xx

You aren't a plonker! It was something you had to try and now you're back and ready to give it another go. Good luck.

x

Welcome back, I've had the same problem as you. I've been struggling to get back on lioptrim but I'm now just starting day 7. Woke up and felt in a bad mood, had my shake and now feel calmer and know it will just be for a short time, maybe easter. Like you say we will get quick results from this diet which is what we want, not1-2lbs a week. Then will be the big challenge of re-educating our eating habits, we will have enough time to think about that while on lipo!XX

hey there,

welcome back - i totally get what happened to you. Thats why i am on LT. SW is alright if you have a stone to lose - which took me 3 months on SW (imagine that! lol). But when you have a lot more to go and you want results fast - then LT is much better.

I am the same - if i can eat then i will cheat. LT takes that away from me, and i am grateful for it.

welcome back hun, stick to it and in June you will be swimming with your kids who will love that more than anything!

I completely admire you. You have lost so much weight. I am convinced you will take off the 2 stone very quickly. What a massive acheivement..an inspiration!

Back