I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, did you miss me??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jabbathehut, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Arrived back a few hours ago, after a fairly nightmarish few hours....why is flying from Stansted SO traumatic? Nobody helps anyone, everyone is in full on rush everywhere mode, and I just HATE it!!!!!

Anyways, I can't post in the 100% but as I had a few nibbles, but was amazed actually at my restraint. I did SS for 4 of the 7 days I was there so dead proud, and when I did nibble I didn't kick the ar$e out of it.

Was thrilled to have had a little shopping spree purchasing size 18 clothes :D:D:D but was very uninspired by the selection in the shops, believe it or not most of my new kit is from either Asda or Tescos!

Off to be weighed at 6pm, so will post back later with results....watch this space....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    welcome back hun and well done.
    Good luck with WI.x

4. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done on your restraint, you did great! can't imagine being away and not being tempted to eat all the wrong stuff! congrats am sure you will have lost loads! let us know how you get on.

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done chick dead proud of your restraint.... good luck with wi xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back and goodluck for wi :) x

7. minime

minime Gold Member

Well done on not pigging out, looking forward to hearing how your weigh in goes.

8. jabbathehut

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks peeps!
    Forgot to add, have now found a way to be able to stomach the tetras! I discovered that I need to put the straw further back on my tongue..I guess the tastebuds at the front can't hack the taste, but the ones at the back are made of tougher stuff ;)

9. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Welcome back and good luck for weigh in later.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for sticking to it and good luck with the WI

11. jabbathehut

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Was surprised to discover I lost 3lbs since last Monday (not one just gone, I mean the 11th!)
    CDC said that maybe eating had agreed with me as usually if you eat you don't lose much if anything. She talked about maybe doing an official add a meal week when she returns from her holiday on 8th Sept.

One HUGE problem tho...she weighed me at 6pm as a favour cos she knew I was desperate, she left shortly after to go on her holidays, but I under-ordered my shakes, maths never was my strong point, and I am 7 'meals' down...I know it's only 2 days (and a bit) but I have no idea what to do.

With hubby coming home next week (yay ;)) I wondered if I should maybe try a week of a small evening meal, mainly of veg, no carbs and some chicken or tuna...basically do my own add a meal week.....any help would be v much appreciated. Can't believe I was so stupid :rolleyes:

12. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on the 3lbs, that's excellent! I am sure on the 7 shakes down, but I am sure someone will have some ideas!

I have pretty much the same technique with the tetras - I dont hate them, but don't love them either and try and get it over and done with as soon as possible and take big sips at a time, so that I don't have to make it last too long!!

Anyway, good luck with next week, I am sure you will be fine x

13. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi - good to have you back and well done on the weight loss. You could do a SS+ type of approach with your protein and veg in the evening and not have the 3rd shake. I know you are supposed to have it for the vitamins but that is what I ended up doing (not deliberately) when I was away at a wedding and I still lost weight. Have a good week and enjoy seeing hubby when he is back. Can't wait to hear what he thinks of the new you. A couple of people have started to notice my weight loss - people who see my at work rather than family and friends at home - which is really encouraging.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.