I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, did you miss me??

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Arrived back a few hours ago, after a fairly nightmarish few hours....why is flying from Stansted SO traumatic? Nobody helps anyone, everyone is in full on rush everywhere mode, and I just HATE it!!!!!

Anyways, I can't post in the 100% but as I had a few nibbles, but was amazed actually at my restraint. I did SS for 4 of the 7 days I was there so dead proud, and when I did nibble I didn't kick the ar$e out of it.

Was thrilled to have had a little shopping spree purchasing size 18 clothes :D:D:D but was very uninspired by the selection in the shops, believe it or not most of my new kit is from either Asda or Tescos!

Off to be weighed at 6pm, so will post back later with results....watch this space....

welcome back hun and well done.
Good luck with WI.x

well done on your restraint, you did great! can't imagine being away and not being tempted to eat all the wrong stuff! congrats am sure you will have lost loads! let us know how you get on.

well done chick dead proud of your restraint.... good luck with wi xx

Thanks peeps!
Forgot to add, have now found a way to be able to stomach the tetras! I discovered that I need to put the straw further back on my tongue..I guess the tastebuds at the front can't hack the taste, but the ones at the back are made of tougher stuff ;)

Was surprised to discover I lost 3lbs since last Monday (not one just gone, I mean the 11th!)
CDC said that maybe eating had agreed with me as usually if you eat you don't lose much if anything. She talked about maybe doing an official add a meal week when she returns from her holiday on 8th Sept.

One HUGE problem tho...she weighed me at 6pm as a favour cos she knew I was desperate, she left shortly after to go on her holidays, but I under-ordered my shakes, maths never was my strong point, and I am 7 'meals' down...I know it's only 2 days (and a bit) but I have no idea what to do.

With hubby coming home next week (yay ;)) I wondered if I should maybe try a week of a small evening meal, mainly of veg, no carbs and some chicken or tuna...basically do my own add a meal week.....any help would be v much appreciated. Can't believe I was so stupid :rolleyes:

Well done on the 3lbs, that's excellent! I am sure on the 7 shakes down, but I am sure someone will have some ideas!

I have pretty much the same technique with the tetras - I dont hate them, but don't love them either and try and get it over and done with as soon as possible and take big sips at a time, so that I don't have to make it last too long!!

Anyway, good luck with next week, I am sure you will be fine x

Hi - good to have you back and well done on the weight loss. You could do a SS+ type of approach with your protein and veg in the evening and not have the 3rd shake. I know you are supposed to have it for the vitamins but that is what I ended up doing (not deliberately) when I was away at a wedding and I still lost weight. Have a good week and enjoy seeing hubby when he is back. Can't wait to hear what he thinks of the new you. A couple of people have started to notice my weight loss - people who see my at work rather than family and friends at home - which is really encouraging.

Back