IM BAAAAAAAACK!

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Some of you will be like "Get off our boards - who the hell are you?"
Well Im kirsty.
I started last oct and stopped at end of Jan after losing 34lbs and that was with two weeks off at crimbo.
I had my 4oth, went to LA and worked on the road for a few weeks plus I went of Britains Best Dish (includes a lot of eating!).
But now im back for the long haul and to finish what I started.
I always have typos, i love to laugh and joke and I can't bear the notion of being this weight anymore. I will be 10 stones by summer by hook or flaming crook
Hugs x

Hey hey! Welcome back!

The 10's is where I wanna be! Let's do this!! xx

hi welcome back looking forward to reading your posts :D

thanks everyone- how you coping?? Im in day one fo carb withdrawal...its poo!

Fantastic fantastic - doing a happy dance here. So glad you are back - missed you! Need someone to laugh at me being stupid! (and photoshop my photos ;-)) Are you doing 810 or going for broke with SS? hang on in there girl

bloody hell setas... look at you! thinner than me now.....ok - this is WAR!
Im not doing SS, no way....id die!!!
have you got new pics for me to see?
Im so happy for you x

Thanks Kirsty - its so lovely to hear from you again ;-), I have photos- here you go (they are on my photos thread as well). I'm quite chuffed with progress so far - don't need you to airbrush them now - apart from the goofy faces i pull in front of a camera - can you do anything about that?
So its war is it - I have about 1 1/2 stone to go - what about you?

DSC00798.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

weightloss-7.5-stone-series.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

holy effing crap girl - you are are AMAZING
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY AMAZING.
Im so proud of you.
You seriously do not need to lose another ounce.......im v envious x

hey felix....feeling your pain. Coming off at crimbo and then stopping at end of jan just does nothing for your motivations.
Lovely to see you again x

Hey Rumbly! I'm back too! Been off since Dec - wish I'd not come off for Crimbo, but you live and learn...
I just saw that Felix has restarted this week too - must be something in the air!
So good to see you, you always kept my spirits up, so all the best and I raise a glass of choc mint shake to you and your deserved (and ongoing) success!

Hello Hon! Welcome back. I'm also still plodding along and hopeful to getting to goal this year one way or another. Good luck with the first few days back. The boards have been really quiet without you. Hugs. xxx

Hello Hon! Welcome back. I'm also still plodding along and hopeful to getting to goal this year one way or another. Good luck with the first few days back. The boards have been really quiet without you. Hugs. xxx

aaaaw i have missed you and all your loveliness xx

Back