I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!

emily4amanda

Helloooo!

Iv'e had a few months off LT and went onto slim and save. Back on here now tho and have a stone to lose in 3 weeks and if im good, I know i will do it!:):):):)

Welcome back, finally a face I remember from when I was on it back may. I also took the summer off, just back on it today. Was actually looking forward to it, dreading the fuzzy tongue though.

I have 4 wks to lose just in time for the bezzies 30th .

Hi Emily :)

Welcome back! Good luck for reaching your goal weight. Hope you have a good week.

Welcome back hope all goes well for ye this time round

Welcome back, finally a face I remember from when I was on it back may. I also took the summer off, just back on it today. Was actually looking forward to it, dreading the fuzzy tongue though.

I have 4 wks to lose just in time for the bezzies 30th .

It is soooo hard in the summer holidays taking the kids on days out. I just cant sit at a family picnic with a cup of lukewarm water lol, however strong my willpower is I am not wonder woman lol. I am sneaking a little skimmed milk once a day tho just for a cup of tea. so I have shake for breakfast, tea for lunch, shake for tea (if u get what i mean pmsl) and shake for supper.

Its so weird coming on here and seeing lots of new faces, i'm like, wheres everybody gone??:D

I know plenty of new faces but I suppose that's the thing with lipotrim it works so quickly there is a very quick turn over rate of members.

I know what u mean, I lo e this diet it suits me. But god do I hate how anti social it is. I go to rugby games with my friends, so hard watching them drink and get burgers from the wagon and I'm there with my 3rd still water!!!

But you know what we will have the last laugh when we and skinny and hot!

Back