I'm back!! 5... maybe 6 years on?!

tescoclaire

Hi All... OK i'll try and keep this short.

I was a member of this site, I think I was called lighterlifeclaire. I lost over 8 stone in 2007 following the lighterlife diet and to cut a long story short, 5 years on and I am back at my starting weight (yes, thats an 8 stone GAIN)

I have been on a long journey which has included MANY diets.. I can't think of one that I haven't tried! I joined weight watchers around 3 years ago and lost about 2 stone but this has gone back on too... even though I was still a member of WW, and still am today! I have lost my WW mojo because I am simply FED UP with having to weigh, point and measure everything that goes in my mouth. It is way too much effort... although nobody ever said losing weight was easy.

Just after Christmas last year my doctor decided that I have an underactive thyroid and I am now on thyroxine. I have lost almost 19lbs since being on those tablets :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am a true believer that if you eat more than you burn then you get fat - and that is the real reason for my weight gain over the past 5 years (In addition to being with my current boyfriend for the last 4 of those years and getting too comfortable!)

Today I was sat pondering what to do and remembered that this site was one of the main reasons I lost so much weight originally, because of the support on this site! I have signed up to one diet this morning that I have never done and one that actually seems quite achievable, in the hope of losing the rest of the 8 stone......... Tesco Diets.... so who's on it?! What advice can you give me?!

Hopefully I'll become a regular around here again... so Hello to everyone old and new :)

wow... I just remembered my old password... Does anyone know if its possible to change my email address so that I can use this old account?? xx

you should be able to change it in your account/profile settings, there is an option there to change your email and/or password, if not contact either Pierce or Mini at Admin and they will help you x

Hi lighterlifeclaire

Was nice to read your story! (best best BEST thing about this site - the sense of community!)

My brother tried the Tesco diet and he lost 3 stone on it, in the space of may be three/four months

Best of luck and hope you keep me and all of us posted

Lemai

Back