I'm back after a long haitus

becimarie

I did so well on my Slimming World diet last time around, losing 3.5 stone in just over 5 months. I then stated my teacher training and managed to keep the weight mostly off until Christmas 2013, but then when my main teaching practice started I really lost the plot and started to stress eat.
Now we are a year down the line and I'm back to the original weight I was in January 2013 when I first started dieting. In 2 years I managed to lose 3.5 stone and then gain it again. Now I need to really stop making excuses for myself and get back on it.

However, I can't rejoin a SW group as I live too far from the nearest one and my job keeps me too busy to travel the distance needed to attend. However, I'm going to follow the SW diet as I know it so well. My mother and sister are also doing SW so I can always call them for support and ideas from their group.

I'm determined to reach my goal weight of 13 stone (I'm 6ft tall so this weight puts me in a "healthy" BMI) within a year. That means nearly 6 stone to lose, but that is only 7lbs per month which is definitely doable at just 1.5lbs per week. I do not want to spend another Christmas worried about eating.

Good luck, you have done it before so I am sure you can do it again. Don't beat yourself up about what you did in the past and where you are now, look forward to how you'll feel in 12 months when you are back to what you was.

All the best with your journey.

Hi becimare.. I can fully relate to that. I graduated last year and just over the course of my degree i gained so much weight through snacking and panicking over deadlines and what not. Next year is my teacher training too so I want to have a healthy attitude to food by then and be in a *good place* >.<

You've done it before. You can do it again. And more. Good luck x

Back