I'm back again and start tomorrow!

Tanya c

Hi all, I'm back again after stopping due to financial difficulties! But want to lose abt 2 stones before Christmas , do think this is possible? Also it's my first day tomorrow and I'm at work, any tips on handling the first few days? as i will be out and about and unable to rest really as I have started a new job as a singing teacher and it's all go with the kids and their Christmas productions!!!

Tanya x

Hey Tanya - I think 2 stones by xmas is achievable if you ss 100% - you've got 5 weeks til xmas. I've managed to lose 26 lbs in the past 5 weeks, and if I can do it, anyone can.

My tips for you would be to have porridge for breakfast cos it will keep you fuller longer. The bars and tetras are good to keep in your bag when you're out and about, though I don't think you are allowed the bars until after week 1 or 2. But it's something to look forward to because they are absolutely delicious.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Thanks Val! That's really encouraging! well done on your loss. I'll let u know how I'm doing x

Thanks! hot peppermint tea- I'll try it!! My first day is nearly over! I survived lol!!! x

Back