Im back again!!!

NiNiE

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi as will be looking for some serious motivation over the next few months, dun tfr last year and lost nearly 3 stones but over last few months have managed to put most of it back on :cry:, am on a mission!!! need to lose 3 stones at least!! Im on day 4 and feeling fine!!! for now lol x

Well you come to the right place for motivation. Welcome back chick, that 3stone will be gone in no time at all :)

Thanks girlys, I really beat myself up all the time for the weight gain but Im trying to focus instead of feeling sorry for myself!!! Lou you look amazing!! cant wait to feel good again!! thanx for all your kind comments!! this forum helped me so much last year, I will be here a lot especially saturday nights!!! normal pizza nights!!! :break_diet:

Well hallo thar! Good luck and welcome back -ya know the drill you're gonna be fine! :D

Well done on your original weight loss. I guess what you need to think about at the same time as doing TFR this time is why you've put it all back on... do you recognise what happened and where you went wrong?

it's something i'm thinking about a lot myself as i get closer to goal and worried about refeeding, lol (and i cheated this weekend!)

Back