I'm back, again!

RuthG

Gold Member
Been back on CD for 2 days now, so I'm through the worst, hurrah! Had ketones yesterday morning, so plain sailing now!

Weighed this morning and 6 lbs gone already!

Blimey Ruth, 6lb off already, Wowwwwwwwwww, Thats great.. Welcome back to CD,am on re-start too, but doing 810 programme. x

hi ruth l remember you from last time l did cd welcome back and good luck great weighloss so far

I just wondered - everyone who restarts, is that because you came of the diet before reaching goal, or because you went back to eating too much and putting on weight again? I am hoping that once I lose the weight, and I begin to maintain I can get back to normal eating patterns, with the occasional treat. Is this possible, or does the weight simply pile back on?

Thank everyone!

For me I came ooff before I reached goal, I injured my back and hod to be on strong painkillers which went down better if I ate. I was always of the mindset that I would come back on CD fairly soon, so I ate so much rubbish because I could justify it. I'd lost 3 and a half stone, and put about 2 and a half back on....sigh. All my own fault, but I'll not completely give up!

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for thinking of me, thats so lovely of you. Things going ok, had my official 5 day weigh in and I've lost 8lbs. Had one hell of a weekend, my baby boy, George (he's a cat, but he;s still one of my babies!) has been really poorly since friday, he's had some sort of infection, been off his food, won't drink. He's lost so much weight, and he was slender to start with. he's started to pick up a bit today, but he;s still feeling sorry for himself.

The temptation to comfort eat was huge, but I resisted!

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for thinking of me, thats so lovely of you. Things going ok, had my official 5 day weigh in and I've lost 8lbs. Had one hell of a weekend, my baby boy, George (he's a cat, but he;s still one of my babies!) has been really poorly since friday, he's had some sort of infection, been off his food, won't drink. He's lost so much weight, and he was slender to start with. he's started to pick up a bit today, but he;s still feeling sorry for himself.

The temptation to comfort eat was huge, but I resisted!

Woww Ruth, well done for loosing 8lb. It must have been hard to focus while you're going through it with your cat. Hope he is running around outside with the other cats soon. xx

Hi Ruth,good to see you back and hope your backs better now

It's hard following cd when you have a bad back,I understand that as I have had a slipped disc since sept last yr and it really gets me down sometimes,just lucky my family have pretty much kept me focused really.

Just think though it wont take you very long to get back to the weight you were 1st time round doing cd so good luck xxx

Best of luck Ruth! Xx

Back