I'm back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crazyinlove84, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. crazyinlove84

crazyinlove84 Member

I completly forgot about this site.
    After trying to lose weight I put it on, I am now 1 stone 1lb heavier than I was when I first joined, the doctors have said this may be due to me having PCOS they aren't sure as I need to lose weight before they can tell whether its PCOS that has caused me to gain weight or the weight gain has caused PCOS symptoms. So I have been put on orlistat to help with the weight loss so here I am again.

I will be starting the tablets on Wednesday after I have been food shopping.
    Since putting on weight I'm not "me" I'm withdrawn and lost my sparkly for life, but I think once I lose a stone I will be able to regain that sparkly again and hope to join a gym which will help with the weight loss.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.