i'm back and bigger than before

goldengirl

Hi all,

how you all doing?

well i'm back........and heavier than ever.

i did Lp before summer and lost a fair bit, went on holiday at about 12st 8lb. today i am 14st 3.5lb:cry::cry::cry:

i don't know what happened!!!! no thats a lie, got a bit depressed and hit the vino and that makes me gain bit time, so i gained a stone in a month.......until then i was doing okay maintaining....even went to holiday for 4 weeks and came back 0.5lb lighter........

I'm on day 2, wanted to get through yesterday before i got back in touch.

good luck to everyone else and hi to all the old timers

Oh well, welcome back, I suppose if you know the system it might be easier for you to get into it again, just get in here when it gets rough! Good luck!

welcome back golden girl, you no the drill so good luck and we'll see less of you next week

all the best

XX sharron

Hi goldengirl, good luck with your LT journey 2nd time around!!! Caz xx

Well you've made the first step now, a lighter you will be here soon.
Good luck for getting back on the LT wagon. You can do it. xxxx

Good for you getting back on LT...the weight will soon fall off again :)

welcome back hun and I am sure ya will do just as well as ya did before! At the end of the day dont let it dishearten ya and move on from it and learn from it as well, it sounds like ya are well and truly focused so I wish ya all the best and I look forward to seeing your results, take care

welcome back and good luck :)

Last edited:
Welcome back Goldengirl. Now you've broken the back of the first day you are up and running. Good luck for your WI. :)

Back