I'm back and have a challenge

Miss_Rooster

Hello all.. I bet you havent even noticed I havent been on these forums! Shame on you all :D

Well the Rooster is back.
I took a break from the forums because I couldnt get going on the diet again and seeing everyones success was making me feel so upset and tearful and I told myself I wouldnt come back to I was on track again.
Have put most of the weight back on so decided a fresh start as of Tuesday. Im scrubbing off the last 6 months and starting a new. Though I have tummy pains this time around.
So hey to everyone again!

Now a challenge. My friend was telling me about this programme last night on BB1 about a 19 year old weighing 34 stone. One thing the councellor did to help her was to create an image of what she would look like at her 12 stone target and feel this would be the thing to help me too. Does anyone know of a programme or site or company that could do this? Id purchase a 6ft copy (my height) and stick it my living room. I'll love you forever if you could.

Glad to be back.

Miss Rooster xxxx

Welcome back Rooster I had noticed you were not around....pleased you have sorted yourself out.
I dont know about the pic though.

welcome back missrooster
have to admit you really need to be in the right frame of mind to do this
hopefully you can now concentrate on the cd
good luck mate
keep posting and stay positive

kaz :D

Back