im back and im as fat as when i started the last time, help i have no power

gemsiebrown

hiya, im back ive just bin to chemist and got my shakes ive bin having my shakes i had left over form november.
i lost 2.9 stone in sept till dec
but have put on all but 2 lbs of it
i have just done shakes for 3 days but still feel crap so i had a meal
i am tearful, really depressed and sad that i need to fit in a size twelve wedding dress in 5 months time and at the mo im a size 20
please, im feeling really low and sorry for myself
does anyone remember me
can i have a hug?:wave_cry:

(((((HUGS))))) aw hun sorry your feeling so low, yourll get into that dress :) Im half way through week 3 and hated week 1, im sure you will remember how hard it is from last time but youve done it once you can do it again xx

Ok heres a hug :hug99:

Now, pick yourself up - dust yourself off and get on with it!

You need to get into that 12 - this should give you the determination and will power that you need.

Everytime you want to go and eat come on here and talk, people are always around, or think of the end picture and that size 12 dress!

You have put the weight back on cuz your mind and way of thinking about food has not been changed. This is part of the LT journey and will come with time. You know you cant just jump straight back nto old eating habits after this time on LT as you now know the consequences.

I wish you luck honey - you can do it!

Welcome back! But no more nonsense now! Get stuck in and keep posting here. The dress, the photos, the day and the healthy slim new you is your motivation! So kick yourself in the butt and keep shaking!

You can do it! There are so many people on here to help and guide you, some have done it, some are doing it. But at the end of the day we are all in the same boat, and we understand. SAY NO to anymore ups and downs and do it. We can!! And you can!! xxx

Awww... here's a great big hug :hug99:
Just draw a line under the slip and move on.
You've got plenty of time to get in that 12 and you'll look stunning too.
When you have a craving, try to distract yourself with a bath, a manicure or a walk.
Post on here if you're tempted and we'll talk you out of it!
Well done for restarting anyway Hun.xxxx

Back